It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pudge your time table after your mock and player evaluations
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 pm 

Pudge, whats your time table after your mock and player evaluations? Are you going to update your big board? A Falcon's mock draft? Anything else we can look forward to?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pudge your time table after your mock and player evaluat
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Yeah, I am still working on scouting reports/profiles, which I prbably will be working on for the next few weeks up until the draft.

I'll also do a 7-ROund Falcons mock.

Probably post a 2-round league mock sunday, monday, or tuesday. Maybe the week after i might do a complete 7-rounder.

That's really all I got planned for right now. I'll post a Top 32 big board like the day of or the day before the draft. But I might cobble together like a Top 100 geared towards the Falcons.

Other than pimping the mock draft contest and the draft chat, I had nothing really planned.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pudge your time table after your mock and player evaluat
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 am 

Pudge wrote:
Yeah, I am still working on scouting reports/profiles, which I prbably will be working on for the next few weeks up until the draft.

I'll also do a 7-ROund Falcons mock.

Probably post a 2-round league mock sunday, monday, or tuesday. Maybe the week after i might do a complete 7-rounder.

That's really all I got planned for right now. I'll post a Top 32 big board like the day of or the day before the draft. But I might cobble together like a Top 100 geared towards the Falcons.

Other than pimping the mock draft contest and the draft chat, I had nothing really planned.

Nothing realy planned. :D :lol: I've said it before and I'm sure some other draft geeks think so your doing a great job with the draft info. All the time you put in with the help of others over the years makes coming to the site fun. Heck I'd even pay for this info but I'm glad its free catered to the Falcon's. I always look forward to your perspective of things since your one of the most knowledgable fans around. If I were TD I would hire you lets say $100,000 to start with. :lol: Of course that means Mckay would be gone and you would just replace him. :lol: Anyway great job Pudge. Guess I need to work on my mock because its going to take some effort to take your title away of King Mockster. Pulling names out of a hat like Dan Reeve's style won't work with hardcore fans who follow the draft. Anyway great job!

Profile E-mail