It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: You have got to be kidding me another Kardashian realityshow
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm 

I don't watch these stupids shows or care about them but just browsing the headlines and saw this. Who gives a $@#uck ! The Kardashians are as bad as the Palins.No talent but gobbs of money! Let's just give them their own channel and I'll make sure its blocked off on my TV.

Looking forward to the Octomom reality show or did they already have that? :roll:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/khloe-kard ... ?GT1=28135

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: You have got to be kidding me another Kardashian reality
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Oh, there's definitely "talent" in that family...

The fact that it's taken this long for them to get this show rolling surprises me. Lamar Odom is a pro b-ball player if you aren't aware on a world championship basketball team. A peak into the personal life of a professional athlete is reason enough for this tv show. And throw in the fact that he's married to another celebrity...

My head just exploded!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 am 

Pudge wrote:

The fact that it's taken this long for them to get this show rolling surprises me. Lamar Odom is a pro b-ball player if you aren't aware on a world championship basketball team. A peak into the personal life of a professional athlete is reason enough for this tv show. And throw in the fact that he's married to another celebrity...

My head just exploded!

:lol: :lol: Good points. We've seen the Chad Ochocinco show, the TO show, Shaq show, why not the Lamar show. These reality shows are like junk food bad calories that add no value and make you fatter. I will say because Kim Kardahsian and Paris Hilton our beautiful people still tune in. If they were ugly no way people give them time of day. Both are known air heads yet it doesn't seem to matter. Picture the 300 pound man in his chair eating popcorn, candy etc sifting down bear watching these gals or the house wife who as nothing better to do except fill up her free time with stupid reality shows. You know I think its the teens that watch these types and unfortunately try to model themselves after such amazing talents as Hilton and Kardashian. The sisters basically tag along and become famous also what a deal. Think about it if someone offered you a nice deal to just film you and your family and you didn't have to work would you do the deal. I bet most of us would but that's life.

When's Barry Bonds going to have his reality show? Jose Canseco already did. Could you imagine back in the day a reality show on Wilt Chamberlain? haha :lol: that would be hilarious. Well Wilt must have done it 2-3 times a day maybe more. How are they going to get the film vrew in for those seens. I've heard basketball players when they arrive at the hotel generally they'll be all kinds of beautiful women there and they just pick who they want for the night. I'd love to see Wilt in action.Would be like fantasy island almost. :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 am 

Pudge wrote:

My head just exploded!

Robert Kardashian would be so proud of his little girls now. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:51 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pudge wrote:

My head just exploded!

Call me when she does some hardcore...until then...meh!