Shutter Island Reviewed

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Shutter Island Reviewed

Postby thescout » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Shutter Island the new Leonardo Dicaprio movie I saw last week. Overall I say save your money and rent it. I am not going to give away anything but will tell you it isn;'t what you think in the story line.Dicaprio and another guy are FBI agents investigating the disappearance of a lady at the island. Most of the movie your trying to figure out is he dreaming this or is it reality. The ending will surprise you but again don't waste money on seeing this in the theater unless you want to sit through 2/3 of the movie trying to figure the connections. Just seems like alot of pieces and little continiuty of the story but like I said the ending will surprise you.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Shutter Island Reviewed

Postby backnblack » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm

liked it....reminded me of the Shining in some ways

thescout

Re: Shutter Island Reviewed

Postby thescout » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

It was an interesting movie Bnb. Never would I have guessed the ending to the movie.I thought there wasn't alot of cohesiveness to the scenes. The ending was surprising but if I had to do over again would rent it.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Return to “The Lounge”