It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super Bowl
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:16 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

So whose gonna win and what will the score be? Give a reason if you want.

Pitt - 20
Sea - 10

I think Pitts D may be able to score a TD giving Pitt 27 but I'll stick with 20. IMO Pitts D will doninate. Alexander will be shut down and Hasselback will be runnig for his life. Porter is going to destroy Stevens atleast once.

I'm rooting for Pitt in this game.

Post subject: Re: Super Bowl
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:46 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

vickisthebest wrote:
So whose gonna win and what will the score be? Give a reason if you want.

Pitt - 20
Sea - 10

I think Pitts D may be able to score a TD giving Pitt 27 but I'll stick with 20. IMO Pitts D will doninate. Alexander will be shut down and Hasselback will be runnig for his life. Porter is going to destroy Stevens atleast once.

I'm rooting for Pitt in this game.

Porter hasnt destroyed Stevens yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:29 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Pitt - 20
Sea - 10

Let me clear my throat!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:34 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Wow, good call man. Terrible game. Bad coaching & terrible reffing, along with poor play by both QB's. Truly ugly. If anyone thinks we can't win a Super Bowl with Vick then they're smoking crack. Rothcheeseburger tried to give that game away and they still won. We have to get a MUCH better D on the field, NOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:16 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

all I can say is I feel bad for Seattle fans....this was just another game in a long line of games that afterwards fans had legitamate beef with the officials...officating blew all year and they capped it off with a bang last night...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:00 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Steve-O wrote:
all I can say is I feel bad for Seattle fans....this was just another game in a long line of games that afterwards fans had legitamate beef with the officials...officating blew all year and they capped it off with a bang last night...

I agree, what receiver DOESN'T push off, to a certain extent...But if you think that Roethlisburger(SP!) didn't score, then you're crazy, because the ball hit the plane before he was brought back...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:39 pm 

Bad game period. If Seattle gets a true #1 receiver they could have had a shot at winning. But Hasselbeck continues to be an inconsitent quarterback. Another thing that killed the Seahawks beyond bad calls was just poor over all play by the receivers after the first quarter. The Seahawks until this year had horrible problems with dropping the ball and it haunted them through most of the Super Bowl. The worst offender was the smack talker Jeremy Stevens he dropped a TD pass and two first down passes. Apparently he had some fear that Porter would hit him into a new dimension after calling him out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:55 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Well I suppose both me and Ben Roethlisburger are both crazy then cause neither one of us think that was a TD.....Big Ben admitted it on national television...I mean c'mon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:16 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I wouldn't call Hasselbeck inconsistent just because he didn't have an outstanding Super Bowl. I mean Tom Brady was terrible in his first Super Bowl appearance but managed to win the MVP honors on a popularity contest. Hasselbeck is a good QB, that is not a superstar or future HOFer.

I can't be as negative about the game because I saw it in person, and I didn't get the opportunity to scrutinize the officiating because the operators at Ford Field decided it was best not to show replays on the jumbotron whenever a challenge was issued or a questionable call was made.

Profile E-mail