It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2006 individual game tickets
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:41 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Hi, was going to post this on the other site but I heard enough Vick sucks lines in chicago to last me a lifetime so i will ask my question here.

Im from Ireland and Delta have finally started a direct service to Atlanta from Dublin. So I was thinking of going to a game. I travelled to Chicago this year with some bears fans to watch the sunday night game (so cold!)and managed to get tickets through Ticketmaster. It wasn't that hard - just had to buy online the second they went on sale. Anyway my question is - Should i be able to get a couple of decent Falcons tickets through ticketmaster too? The game i choose will depend on flight prices but i am sure Tampa/Carolina and Philly will be hard to come by. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:32 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

In all honesty, you could probably get tickets for any game you want. I see opposing fans all around me during the year and I sit in the bottom section. People are apparently buying seats and then selling them on Ebay for a profit.

Try for New Orleans, Arizona Cardinals and possibly the Cleveland Browns.

The Giants, Steelers and especially the Cowboys will be harder to come by.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:25 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

the team website announces when they go on sale. limited seats are available. 2 years in a row i bought them and wind up in the top of the dome.

there are brokers that sell them for season ticket holders. it costs you about 30 over face value for each ticket. well worth it vs sitting at the top of the dome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:17 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Thats great, thanks. I will try ticketmaster and if not use a broker. $30 above face is much better than what they have to deal with in chicago. I went tailgating with some guys before the bears game who had to pay 5 times face ($400) for their seats because of bears good season.