It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who is a real Falcon?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:50 pm 

Okay, so the season is over and all is lost right? Not be a long shot. We are going to see who is proud to be a Falcon and who isn't next week. If this team mails in the Carolina game I'm going to be sick. This team still has a chance to make franchise history. The FIRST EVER back to back winning seasons. Every single player on this team should be amped to come out and spank Carolina to get this accomplished.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:52 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Man we'd better at least put up one hell of a fight this week...the players owe this to the fans after the up and down season they've put us through!!!

We will get a chance to see what sort of attitiude our players have and see how mature some of these young guys really are with the game this week

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:42 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I'm going to be truly heartbroken if the Falcons lose to the Panthers. I had the choice of going to see this game or the Patriots game when I was deciding which game I would see this year. I chose the Pats game, but with the stakes on the line now for a consecutive winning year, I sorta regret not picking this game. My main fear in choosing hte Pats was that by January, Vick could be hurt or the Falcons packing it in for teh playoffs, so I wouldn't be able to see Vick. Well it turns out that Vick missed the Pats game, and will play this week. karma or something...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Audition
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:34 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I think they will show up. Most of them a probably auditioning for McKay, Mora, Blank, and crew. There will definently be a shake up this offseason. So majority of the team will play hard. Not to mention, its the Panthers! I am starting to dislike them more than the Saints.

As for this weekends game, I will be there in section 320. I can't believe that I actually got to go to all 3 Monday night games, Patriots, Bucs, and now Panthers. I wish we had a more magical year, but it would be nice to shake this monkey.