Hi PUDGE

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Cyril
Superstar
Superstar

Hi PUDGE

Postby Cyril » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:53 pm

Thank-you for letting come into your site. I didn't realize you'd worked on it as long as you had!! I understand it crashed last month; but I wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the great site; and say all Falcon fans are happy to have many places to get Falcon News!!

I think your on to something special here; because one or two stations is never enough for Falcon Fans. I will stop by when I HAVE something worth saying (still kinda smarting from realizing there's really no more actual football unless I watch the Arena League)

Most of all I wanted to say your a very knowledgable fan; and I look foward to learning more about cap issues; potential free agents; and the many things I'am sure I'll learn by stopping in. Thanks again for your hard work; and please keep it up.

Sincerely,

Cyril

thescout

Cyril good to see you over here

Postby thescout » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:17 pm

Cyril welcome aboard! I think you will find some very knowledgeable fans over here and am glad we have one new member.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Postby Pudge » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:12 pm

Cyril, I too would like to extend a welcoming hand. I will also take pleasure in the fact that you have the word "scrub" underneath your name. :twisted:
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Cyril
Superstar
Superstar

Scrub

Postby Cyril » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:29 pm

THE WORD "SCRUB" was part of my negotiating agreement to join. That means I can be third string; but maybe make an occasional "special team play" I'am always happy to just make the team.....

Cyril

Return to “The Huddle”