It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Balance of Power
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:37 pm 

If we are lucky either San Francisco will upset the Bucs or Minnesota will upset the Panthers. I don't forsee either team pulling out wins but if both of our top divisional foes take losses this week we will be tied with Tampa and 2 games up on Carolina for the lead in the NFC South.

I have no doubt the 2nd place team in the South will go on to be a wildcard team (and it looks like that could be us depending upon how the Bucs react to losing Griese). I would love to see San Francisco pull one out of their butt and shock the Bucs but with Alex Smith at the helm the Bucs should exploit him quite a bit. Then of course Minnesota is officially the the joke of the NFL. The hazing Carolina fans would endure if they lose would be unbelievable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:51 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Ken Dorsey is starting the last I heard for SF so it would take nothing short of a miracle for them to beat TB....

Min could beat Carolina...they have the talent on that roster to do it...now whether or not they can keep thier heads in the game and play well is a differant story...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:24 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

While I won't hold my breath, if we could sweep our division we would be in excellent shape to be the #1 seed in the NFC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:43 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Sea is going to probably finish the year with a really good record...I was looking at other teams shedules and they have a really easy remainder of the year...I guess that sort of comes with playing in the NFC west though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:31 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Steve-O wrote:
Sea is going to probably finish the year with a really good record...I was looking at other teams shedules and they have a really easy remainder of the year...I guess that sort of comes with playing in the NFC west though...

No doubt about that. They should lose to the Rams once though as Bulger will be back for that game and, hopefully they will start to fold late in games like they have the last couple of years.

Post subject: Sea
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:50 am 
Superstar
Superstar

The Searats hold the tiebrake on us as well, but I tell you one thing I do not fear going to Seattle for the NFC Championship Game like I would another trip to Philly. Hey, and Dirty could go to the game which would be cool!

MF1

J. Mora JR.