FOXSports on Crack

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

dirtybirdnw

FOXSports on Crack

Postby dirtybirdnw » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:59 pm

Believe it or not they have San Diego ranked #3 in the power rankings and Atlanta ranked #18.

I know Power Rankins are based on win-loss alone but that is ridiculous.
Fear the BEARD!

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:22 am

Wow, 18th? That's just weak on their part. We have 2 losses, both by a field goal, and are the #1 rushing team in the league...

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Unreal

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:25 am

Unreal. You and I have had this talk before Dirty, and although I give the Bolts some credit for schedule and such that is about as stupid a pole as I have ever heard.

MF1
"I am certainly not afraid to have Brian Finneran on the field. Has he ever not made plays? He just makes plays. He is one of those guys that just makes plays. He is dependable."

J. Mora JR.

Steve-O
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Steve-O » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:21 pm

they have a really wierd formula for figuring out thier rankings...leads to some interesting and conversation provoking results too....

AngryJohnny51
Superstar
Superstar

Postby AngryJohnny51 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:35 pm

The Falcons and Chargers are both top ten teams in my opinion. Closer to the 9 and 10 spot than number three though. :roll:

FalconsAreTheBest
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FalconsAreTheBest » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:42 pm

You know.....let these places underrate us. They did that last year saying it was only a matter of time that we lost a couple games in a row. They said we wouldnt win the division with a QB who couldnt throw. They said the Panthers were going to continue the triumphant streak they were on and win the division and be a NFC favorite.

We played like we had something to prove and we played hella good untill the NFCCG. So I say bring it on
Yep

Return to “The Huddle”