It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mora is a liar
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:55 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

you guys think Mora will get into any trouble considering the way he may have abused the leagues injury report policy...I really think that Mora knew all week Vick wasn't playing and he was just trying to pull the wool over the Pat's eyes...I don't blame him for doing it...in fact I admire him for doing it...I just wonder if the league is going to try and take any action against it...I doubt that they will since McKay is the head of the competition comittee and the Commish in waiting but it's somthing to think about....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:18 pm 

Shanahan is the all-time abuser of the injury list. I really don't think that Mora abused the injury list this week. Vick was expected to play for all intents and purposes for most the week. As I understand the team decided that Vick was going to wear a brace and Vick said no and hence he was inactive.

There are plenty of times were a player is shutdown gameday were he was expected to play most the week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:18 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I agree that it shouldn't be such a big deal but I've read about it in four or five differant places so that's why I brought it up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:22 pm 

Steve-O wrote:
I agree that it shouldn't be such a big deal but I've read about it in four or five differant places so that's why I brought it up...

Publications trying to find an excuse for the Falcons actually having a succesful day through the air. :x

Post subject: Mora
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:33 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Yeah, wow the Monday news con was confusing. I think I put out on Sat when I heard about the downgrade that Mora was trying to pull a fast one and make the Pats prepare for Vick all week. Oh well, just another reason (the first being our chop blocks) that the league can call us a dirty team.

MF1

J. Mora JR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:57 pm 

And do you really need to 'prepare' for Schuab? He's a 2nd stringer with a grand total of about 2.5 games of starters experience. I mean really just run the same system you did against Brees!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:38 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Vick was downgraded to questionable, so I don't see a problem. It wouldh ave been different if Vick was PROBABLE going into Saturday or Sunday, but since he wasn't, I don't see a problem.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:46 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

it's all about the line gentlemen. what was the line for that game anyhow? i'm sure it was falcons minus 3 or so. if Vick was known to be out that line flips the other way. LOL

Post subject: Re: Mora
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:55 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

MarylandFalcon1 wrote:
Yeah, wow the Monday news con was confusing. I think I put out on Sat when I heard about the downgrade that Mora was trying to pull a fast one and make the Pats prepare for Vick all week. Oh well, just another reason (the first being our chop blocks) that the league can call us a dirty team.

MF1

After watching the Pats feel up Coleman all game like your first girlfriend, I just wish we would start holding more honestly.

Post subject: Re: Mora
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:47 pm 

The_Incomparable wrote:
MarylandFalcon1 wrote:

MF1

After watching the Pats feel up Coleman all game like your first girlfriend, I just wish we would start holding more honestly.

Problem is if one of our lineman so much as wrap a pinking in jersey we get flagged for holding.