It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tennessee TOM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:47 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

:lol:

This pathetic old man has been defending Vick all this time recently and now he's eating his own words. It's very funny and a lesson for everyone,...one that a fella at his age should've learned years ago. Eggs in one basket type thingie.lol

I will defend folks like BM defending Vick, but I remember TOM'S posts when Vick was drafted and he wrote some rather disparaging and borderline things about Vick way back then. As we know, Peyton Manning was drafted in 1998 and guess where he played football in college? When Vick was drafted in 2001, TOM was extremely critical of a running QB,...and now he's a nut hugger? Sure, it's been seven years and all that but people like this don't change COLORS unless there's a reason.

Nothing has been proven,...no need to go there. But to blindly assume a man hasn't been involved in such an activity when it's the pervading culture these young men are involved in is simple minded and completely proving how out of touch that person's thinking is.

LOL This TOM even praised Vick for shooting the birds! My,...such a good example for a ten year old? :roll:

Post subject: Re: Tennessee TOM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:16 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

PB21 wrote:
:lol:

This pathetic old man has been defending Vick all this time recently and now he's eating his own words. It's very funny and a lesson for everyone,...one that a fella at his age should've learned years ago. Eggs in one basket type thingie.lol

I will defend folks like BM defending Vick, but I remember TOM'S posts when Vick was drafted and he wrote some rather disparaging and borderline things about Vick way back then. As we know, Peyton Manning was drafted in 1998 and guess where he played football in college? When Vick was drafted in 2001, TOM was extremely critical of a running QB,...and now he's a nut hugger? Sure, it's been seven years and all that but people like this don't change COLORS unless there's a reason.

Nothing has been proven,...no need to go there. But to blindly assume a man hasn't been involved in such an activity when it's the pervading culture these young men are involved in is simple minded and completely proving how out of touch that person's thinking is.

LOL This TOM even praised Vick for shooting the birds! My,...such a good example for a ten year old? :roll:

???? This obviously does not involve this site. Are you talking about the other fan site? Why don't you take it over there where it may be relevant. Smack talking about a poster on another site who does not even post here seems somewhat, well, lame.

Also, people may have no idea what you are talking about.

Those who defended Vick are entitled to their opinions and one should proceed with caution when people are under investigation for criminal misconduct.

You sound very bitter for some reason. Lighten up.

W

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:37 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

And you sound like you're full of s***, like every lawyer I've ever encountered(other than the group that handles my estate).

This has nothing to do with you ambulance chaser,...go act like you're some expert in another forum okay?

You don't know me,...as I'm the most upbeat individual there can be.

Tennessee TOM is a racist acting like he's a Vick fan when, in the past, he's denegrated the black QB as recent as 2001.

This is the LOUNGE idiot,...a forum for all topics? Go cry to Pudge and suggest this thread be removed. This is the Lounge again and it's an open forum to discuss anything,...even to discuss people like this Tom dude that has been sussed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:21 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

While PB I do not approve of your inflammatory comments towards Mr. Wease, I do have to say that this is the Lounge, and thus his topic is on topic in this forum.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:21 am 
Superstar
Superstar

PB21 wrote:
And you sound like you're full of s**t, like every lawyer I've ever encountered(other than the group that handles my estate).

This has nothing to do with you ambulance chaser,...go act like you're some expert in another forum okay?

You don't know me,...as I'm the most upbeat individual there can be.

Tennessee TOM is a racist acting like he's a Vick fan when, in the past, he's denegrated the black QB as recent as 2001.

This is the LOUNGE idiot,...a forum for all topics? Go cry to Pudge and suggest this thread be removed. This is the Lounge again and it's an open forum to discuss anything,...even to discuss people like this Tom dude that has been sussed.

Your "estate," now THAT is funny.... :D

Rage against somebody who does not post here. Shake your fist at the sky, and guess what, the world yawns.

This IS for all topics, but could you at least make them remotley interesting and directed about something that people might actually want to read. I guess you don't want to post that on the other site, where, you know, people might actually care.... :wink:

Stick it to the man! Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!!

Relax, I am just messing with you.

W