My take on the game is this:
1. Coleman and Kerney are awesome!!! These two stepped up at key times and really played well tonight.
2. Our O-Line really played better than I thought they would. They opened up some nice holes tonight. Yeah, they can still work on a few things, I know, but I was impressed.
3. Our DBs did okay. I think and hope they will continue to get even better.
4. I'm proud of D-Hall and thought he played a great game. For a second year player against one of the best in the league, what can you say really? Amazing!
5. Vick...well I don't have to say anything but superfreak!!! The guy is amazing. I don't care if he passes for 1 yard or a 1000 yards as long as we win, but each week he gets better in all areas and I think he's going to have a great year.
1. Duckett didn't look as great as he has in the past. Dunn did, but Duckett just didn't to me.
2. They need to get Griffith more involved in the game like last year.
3. Where was Roddy White? I saw a pass go to him maybe once or something.
4. Brooking didn't have the intensity tonight. I don't know what was wrong with him, but Demario was the man!!!
Anyway these are just some things I was thinking of. Go Falcons!!!