1. Only registered members of the FalcFans Forums will be allowed to submit mock drafts. In order to register, click the link at the top of the page.
2. Participants will only be allowed to submit one entry. On the event that a participant attempts to submit multiple entries, the first submission will be the valid one.
3. All submissions must be made by Thursday, April 26, at 4:00 PM Pacific (Thursday 7:00 PM Eastern)
or one hour before the draft begins. At 7:01 ET the forum will be locked and no more submissions or edits will be allowed to be made. All changes or postings made at this deadline will be considered the final versions.
4. Participants are allowed to edit their mock drafts after initial submission leading all the way up until the contest's deadline.
5. Participants are expected to submit only original mock drafts. Plagiarism is frowned upon, and simply copying a mock draft from a published website or source is prohibited. We understand that the likelihood of very similar mock drafts being submitted, and there is a better than normal chance that even with original thought, persons could come up with the same mock draft as a major publication. Therefore, in the event that plagiarism is expected, the administrators and moderators of the FalcFans Forums will come to a determination if suspected plagiarism occurred or did not occur.HOW TO SUBMIT
Simply create a thread or post in this forum containing your mock draft. It's that simple.
Here is the format: http://www.falcfans.com/forums/viewtopi ... =9&t=10098SCORING & TIE-BREAKERS
You can view this year's scoring and tie-breakers in this thread: http://www.falcfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1617PRIZES
Like any good contest, the FalcFans Mock Draft Contest will feature prizes. Winners and participants are also allowed to decline any of the available prizes.
First Place winner will receive:
1. A year's subscription to the draft-related site of their choice, paid for by FalcFans.com.
2. Any item available for purchase at the FalcFans online store: http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=1863
3. The special rank of "Draft Grandmaster/Guru" (or any variation of such) on the FalcFans Forums.
4. The opportunity to have their mock drafts published on the FalcFans.com website in the following year.
Second Place winner will receive:
1. Any item available for purchase at the FalcFans online store: http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=1863
Third Place winner will receive:
1. The knowledge that winning 3rd place amounts to nothing and we at FalcFans.com don't cater to boosting peoples' self-esteems in the way that others do by awarding 3rd place prizes and bronze medals.