I've installed a new board style template, just trying to liven up this place a bit.
If you don't like the new look of the board, you can change back to the old style (or change to a new one), by following these steps:
1. Log in and click on the Profile link at the top of the page.
2. Scroll down until you see Preferences section. Then in the dropdown box labeled Board styles, choose one of the templates (the old style was called "FalcFans")
3. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
4. A screen will display indicating your changes have been updated. Follow the link to the forum index and you should notice the board having a completely new look.
Try it on, see how it feels.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Purveyor of Truth & Justice
- Posts: 26397
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: North Carolina
We were having issues with new members being able to register because some of the board's code was lost with the switch. But I htink I got it fixed now. But over the next few days, I hope to work out some of the kinks in the board.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest