It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Abraham
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I keep saying this to Pudge and I’ll say it here. Abe is playing like he’s 31 and Osi is playing like he’s 35. The reason I say that is because Abe is 35 and Osi is 31. Man I knew that move was going to come back to haunt the Falcons in a way. Abe has ten sacks and is still playing at a high level. I assume all of you miss him greatly right?

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Abraham
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:03 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Well, Osi has no motor. He never has unless Strahan or Tuck were riding him like Zoro. An honestly, I see Clowney in much the same light, so if we did get him, I think Osi would show him how to be the next Ray Edwards...

J. Mora JR.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 am 
Superstar
Superstar

OSI BETTER NOT BE WITH THE TEAM NEXT YEAR....----yea I'm guilty of wanting ABE gone because I thought he's get hurt for sure. I REALLY DIDN'T ASK FOR OSI though; he's worse than Edwards if possible.

I still see some flare from Mass. (our defense end ) and I kinda like DeCould's replacement!!

Finding new players is what this season is all about; I think after his terrible start we have a left tackle and Hawley may be our center for a long time. Coach Smith must just hate A. Smith he should be getting more carries; maybe he can't block and I never see him on special teams.

My number #13 was invisable today but #19 caught another T.D. pass. Maybe someone will mail me a Roster I don't want to memorize these names since they'll mostly be gone!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 am 
Superstar
Superstar

I'm rooting for Abe and the Cardinals for the rest of the year, the uniforms look similar enough to Atlanta's and I'm still a big Abe fan... Cutting guys playing at a high level is rarely a good idea. Abe was far better than Osi last year too, and the year before lol

Change for the sake of change isn't a good strategy :doh:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

DaveWaz wrote:
I'm rooting for Abe and the Cardinals for the rest of the year, the uniforms look similar enough to Atlanta's and I'm still a big Abe fan... Cutting guys playing at a high level is rarely a good idea. Abe was far better than Osi last year too, and the year before lol

Change for the sake of change isn't a good strategy :doh:

Yeah, theirs are as but ugly as ours. The single thing AB has done that I hate the very most was changing our logo and basic uniform. Even when we were horrible I thought we had the best looking unis in the league. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

John Abraham(Mr.100) ‏@55getlive 12h I want to thank the @AZCardinals for giving me a chance when others gave up on me133 sacks(9th all time)past L.T. I'm humbled and blessed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Sweet pick Gus, and congrats to Abe for moving up to #9 on the all time sack list. Good to see someone a year older than me still 6th in the league in sacks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

DaveWaz wrote:
Sweet pick Gus, and congrats to Abe for moving up to #9 on the all time sack list. Good to see someone a year older than me still 6th in the league in sacks.

last year around this time my kid was singing at the Ebenezer Baptist Church ( MLK's home base) with his school choir...and I saw Abe in the crowd. I'm still scratching my head over that. I go to the place every school day for three years and have never seen him there...Maybe it was a relative, or he was dating someone who's kid goes to my kids school? Dunno. I am ashamed to admit it, but I wasn't sure it was him. I dont really see him without his helmet on, mostly. But I used my Iphone to google his arm tattoo's, and sure enough, it was him! I thought it was interesting because at this time last year, we were in the mix, and we had just gotten soundly beaten by the Panthers...it was cold as hell, and I was purposefully 'loitering' around the front door exit, hoping I could snap a picture with him. I was a little scared, too, because my only run-in with TG was in a bar where I was performing, so I felt it was OK to approach him....But I didn't know what to 'say'. It didn't matter, because the wife and kid couldn't wait around in the cold long enough, so we split.

I cant be sure, but I would like to think my kid's first grade rendition of 'O Holy Night' motivated him, because the very next game is the only one that stands out to me as a thorough 'beatdown' as we annihilated the Giants the follwing sunday 34 to zero... 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:48 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

...which begs the question, FG, "Why the hell haven't those sorry kids gotten down to FB to sing it this year?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:27 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

The sad part is that TD, McKay and the rest of the front office make the BIG Bucks to make those terrible decisions. Hope they back up to the mailbox. :beef: :beef: :down: :down:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

John O wrote:
Hope they back up to the mailbox. :beef: :beef: :down: :down:

Huh?

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

I bet Abe is routing for the Falcons tonight :up:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:39 am 
Superstar
Superstar

DaveWaz wrote:
I bet Abe is routing for the Falcons tonight :up:

I hope he strangles Harry Douglas. Poor Arizona.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail