It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Introducing FalcFans to Star Fantasy Leagues
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Hello FalcFans,

I'm Jonathan from Star Fantasy Leagues and I'm posting here to introduce this community to our website, a place where you can play fantasy football for real money. I hope this post is ok with the moderators, please message me or send me an e-mail (support at starfantasyleagues.com) if this isn't cool.

Star Fantasy Leagues (http://www.starfantasyleagues.com) is guaranteeing $10,000 in cash in its tournaments this weekend and $100,000 in cash throughout the entire fantasy football season. Since you guys are clearly football fans, we thought you might be interested in playing fantasy football for money at SFL. We're also offering freeroll tournaments - tournaments with free entry - where you can win money.

If you're not familiar with sites like ours, we're not like a traditional season long fantasy league. You can draft a different team every week and basically bet on it being better than the teams other people draft. We're all huge football fans and we love this, so we thought you might too. It's a different way to engage in fantasy football, AND you can win real money by doing it.

We just launched our new software last week and we're all really proud of it, so I hope you can check it out and enjoy it as much as we do. Thanks for looking guys, and we hope to see you on the SFL site at starfantasyleagues.com.

Sincerely,
SFL Jonathan

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Introducing FalcFans to Star Fantasy Leagues
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:58 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

This post should be NFR.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:26 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

There's no rule that says you have to label things "NFR" (i.e. Not Falcons Related), that's just a courtesy I and a few others do because so many members here are lazy, and don't want to burn the extra 0.08 calories required to click the "back" button after they click on a thread that they have little interest in replying to/reading. :wink:

Hey Jonathan, I did get your e-mail. Sorry I didn't reply to it. Just been so busy with the season starting and several other changes on the site.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:35 am 

Only here is it acceptable for the site owner to call out his member base. :king:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Hey Pudge, thanks for getting back to me. It has been equally crazy over here in preparation for the season. We are all just excited for football to start.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:38 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

dirtybirdnw wrote:
Only here is it acceptable for the site owner to call out his member base. :king:

I'll call out whoever I feel like calling out. Now, whether they respect that, or even acknowledge it at all is completely up to them. :wink: