It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chicken fighting next?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:34 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Isn't chicken fighting legal in Tennesse? I know it's legal in Alabama and those hillbillies in TN are worse than the buck teeths in AL.

By the way,...I refuse to call it c*** fighting for obvious reasons. :lol:

On the GA/AL border, in GA, people raise these chickens just for fighting. They'll have a piece of tin or metal bent in the middle making a small shelter for the birds and there'll be like 30 or 40 of these shelters out in a field. The sport is illegal in GA but we're learning, as the illegal Mexican population grows in cities such as Cedartown and Carrollton, chicken fights are becoming more and more prevalent,...done so illegally by the Mexicans.

How can anyone fight animals without being an animal themselves? How can anyone that defended Vick all this time show their face anymore? Those that have defended Vick are still saying he has to be found guilty for the charges brought upon the little weasel,...which is just laughable.

Now the Rev. Sharpton has suggested it's wrong for the Feds to go after Mexico instead of going after the entire sport,...which means people, Sharpton, like myself, knew of this sport all along. He as I did and do, knows what demographic segment of the population enjoys this incredibly insensitive sport. And chicken fighting is no worse nor better than dog fighting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:38 am 
Veteran
Veteran

Where is the out cry about bull fighting I wonder at least in that case 1 party has a chance of leaving the ring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:16 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Didn't know there were bull fights in America. But a good point regardless.

Mankind has been fighting animals for entertainment since mankind found a little time on its' hands. In the Bruce Lee movie, "Enter the Dragon" there's a scene in which praying mantis are seen fighting and Lee and the guy named Saxon, I think, bet on which insect would win. The scene was set somewhere in China, I believe.

We're learning more about these sports and what people are doing it thanks to good old TOM'S favorite football player,...ahem, or maybe former football player(unless he goes to play in Canada).

Now you make me wonder,...are there bull fights in Mexico? We all know they do it in Spain and where is PETA to be heard about that?

And ya know,...if the dogs were broken up before too much damage was done, it *might* not seem so barbaric,...as there's still people saying, "it's just dogs" which reveals how cold and cruel some people are today, maybe your neighbor even. But to grab hold of a dog's hind legs and slam the creature's brains out is simply animalistic and also reveals how some people view life in general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:06 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I believe there are bullfights in Mexico, although I don't think it's as popular there as it is in Spain.

But I always cheer for the bull when I watch a bull fight, or when they are running with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain. I have no sympathy for anybody being killed or gored by a bull at one of these events.

Unless you're a child that was dragged their by your vile parents, then and only then would I have sympathy for you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:48 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

That is the best part about the running of the pit bulls, ahem, pardon moi, I meant running of the bulls,...is when they get a piece of some Spanish a**.

The articles coming out are proof we're held in disdain. If ya'll want, I'll go get it,...but one writer suggested what happened in Atlanta after Super Bowl 34 wasn't as bad as what Vick has been alledged to have done.

I'm not weighing the right or wrong,...but to summarily dismiss that two men were murdred and no one was ever convicted(remember, the case was heard in The City Of Atlanta's crooked court system), and then say that what Vick may have done is worse is just,...ridiculous and very, very telling as to how our team is viewed by too many people.

My buddy that works near the Douglas/Fulton County line now tells me that Mexicans are stealing pit bulls out of people's back yards there!? They throw food with a drug in it and when the dog sleeps, they steal it! I trust this guy to be a man of his word,...but that's just an incredible, incredible scenario,...one that is hard to even visualise. According to him, the Mexicans sell the dog to a dog fighter,...that will pay good money for the animal.

This will not go away any time soon MickVick, you idiot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:47 pm 

PB, if that's true that's a really terrible thing.

That's no difference than a person being kidnapped and forced to be a gladiator. Which I guess is what they did back in Roman times. Just because you might be big, strong, and fit doesn't mean you can kill another human being in armed combat. Same goes for a pit bull. Yes, the breed is much more naturally aggressive than most other breeds, but not all dogs are cut out to be dogfighters. Evidenced by the dogs Bad Newz Kennels killed when they "rolled" them and found them be insufficient fighters.

Profile E-mail