It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The shrimp and the tall girl
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 pm 

What do you guys think of this video of a girl 6 ft 9 inches vs a boyfriend 5 ft 4.She as been 6 ft 9 since 14 yrs old. Do you think if you were in the boyfriend's position would you feel uncomfortable having such a tall girlfriend. Usually girls that are extremely tall don't have much in the looks department however the girl (Elisany) certainly has model looks. I think it would be odd at first but if their is true love between them height doesn't matter. Now for the most important question how in the world do these two have sex? :oops: I mean the dude will haveto stand on a ladder to get to her. :lol: Hope she never wears high heels then the dude will even be shorter. :lol: We don't see this alot in society of women being much taller then men but it's an interesting circumstance these two people our in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2sKxhMZ9Y

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The shrimp and the tall girl
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I'm roughly 6-2, and I'd definitely find it difficult to date a woman that is over a foot taller than me. It sounds stupid, but it's emasculating having to look up to someone that much, man or woman. I think it's why people develop Napoleon complexes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:56 pm 

Pudge, I agree for men usually the woman is shorter. If the woman is a great deal taller that would probably make you feel less of a man so he would need to be secure in his confidence with her being that tall. This girl you see in the video had a pituitary disorder at 14 and kept growing. Her family was poor and until the national media got hold of the news story not much the family could do.They live in Sao Paulo Brazil so I guess there is no national health coverage. Anyway once the media got hold of the story the family was able to take her to the doctor and they stopped the growth process. She could have died had she kept growing.

She was 14 and 6ft 9 1/2 so it must have been weird seeing kids her own age being so short.Girls at that age of 14 are trying to get their self esteem so you could imagine being so much taller how awkward it must have been for her.Even the teachers must look like munchkins being around her.Her goal was to be a model but model agencies won't hire her apparently because of her height.It is unusal seeing someone that tall and pretty at least in my opinion. I think she is 18 yrs old now living with her boyfriend.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:19 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

when they are nose to nose his toes is in it, and when they are toes to toes, his nose is in it.

no wonder they are head over heels in love :king:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:35 pm 

Your overlooking one factor Fun Gus he'll still have to get on a ladder to get to the fun spot. :P Seriously, how many positions could this little fella pull off with a giant. :lol: She'll have to respond sometime saying let me bend down boyfriend so you can put the little man in me. I mean that kind of deflates the ego and the little man at the same time if you know what I mean. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:58 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

fun gus wrote:
when they are nose to nose his toes is in it, and when they are toes to toes, his nose is in it.

no wonder they are head over heels in love :king:

:lol: seek help