Hulk Gets Taken To The Cleaners

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Hulk Gets Taken To The Cleaners

Postby thescout » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Looks likek the Hulkster got taken to the cleaners. He gave up 70% of liquid assets to his exwife. Wasn't she the one that cheated on him? She shouldn't be entitled to 70% but maybe a few million a least. Who made the money? Now if we can get the judge to rule the same for Kardashian then it would be a fair settlement. :fingersx:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... a-bollea/1
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Hulk Gets Taken To The Cleaners

Postby Pudge » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah, I doubt on those booze-ridden and steroid binges that Hulk was partaking in with other wrestlers during the 80s and 90s when they were constantly on the road, he was being completely faithful to his wife.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

thescout

Postby thescout » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Pudge wrote:Yeah, I doubt on those booze-ridden and steroid binges that Hulk was partaking in with other wrestlers during the 80s and 90s when they were constantly on the road, he was being completely faithful to his wife.

OK Mrs. Hulkster the man's not guilty till proven in a court of law.Hulk cheat on his wife :roll: ,nah.Hulk is a family man nad loyal servant to his gold digging wife.Alright, lets throw the cheating part out of it. Does she deserve 70% of his liquid assets? Nope.She raised the kids but he made the money so shouldn't he be entitled to at least half?It would be nice if KK had to give 70% to Humphries that way she'll think twice before doing a stunt like that anymore.

Pudge

Postby Pudge » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm

I don't know whether she deserves 70% of the assets. I'm not party to the ruling. Generally speaking, I tend to think judges are fair, so I'm going to give the judge the benefit of the doubt and figure that there was something that was happening that merited her getting a little extra beyond the traditional half.

Kim Kardashian signed a prenuptial agreement with Kris Humphries. So she's a lot smarter than you think she is, or at least her handlers are. :hihi:
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

thescout

Postby thescout » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:38 pm

I think the article mentioned that there would be no alimony so maybe that's why she got more than 50%.Still thats a lot of extra loot for the kids.

Return to “The Lounge”