It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I Am Back On Youtube
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Who is that crazy guy jumping in the stands between 1:00-1:02. If you pause around that time, you will see the one and only Emmitt jumping up and down like a mad man. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCsBNyUJSM

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I Am Back On Youtube
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:23 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

:doh:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:24 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Pudge wrote:
:doh:

Why? I thought it was pretty epic.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

:down:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

You guys broke my heart....

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:16 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

:roll:

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:45 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Emmitt wrote:
You guys broke my heart....

:twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

dont let em get ya down, emmitt. you had a real reason to get excited. I'm officially rootin for St John's to kick some orange ass

y'alls schedule is a m*therf*cker, though. I'd like Dwight Hardy, Justin Brownlee, and D.J. Kennedy to get some attention since it's thier Senior year. This next month will be a true test. Nobody gave you guys 2 sh*ts before that game!

I've never been to Madison Square Garden, so I am slightly jealous. Great game though. I'm also pulling for Cincy, so when you guys play them I have to pull for the Bearcats. BUt if you get past them and you guys see Duke back at the garden, I'm gonna say 'go Red Storm, baby!'

from one attention whore to another: well done, son. well done! :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

fun gus wrote:
dont let em get ya down, emmitt. you had a real reason to get excited. I'm officially rootin for St John's to kick some orange ass

y'alls schedule is a m*therf*cker, though. I'd like Dwight Hardy, Justin Brownlee, and D.J. Kennedy to get some attention since it's thier Senior year. This next month will be a true test. Nobody gave you guys 2 sh*ts before that game!

I've never been to Madison Square Garden, so I am slightly jealous. Great game though. I'm also pulling for Cincy, so when you guys play them I have to pull for the Bearcats. BUt if you get past them and you guys see Duke back at the garden, I'm gonna say 'go Red Storm, baby!'

:lol: What do they call this game they play with a large orange sphere?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:57 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

fun gus wrote:

Fun Gus your a college basketball fan!!!! Wow, you are even awesome that is great to see. I am a St.John's season ticket holder, as I love them to death. I have been to MSG over 50 times witnessing St.John's suck and the Knicks suck but overall it's a great atmosphere. Now I wouldn't say nobody gave you guys two S**ts about them before that win against Georgetown. Rick Pitino picked St.John's to win Big East which was strange, journalists would hype them up, and Steve Lavin was the coach. After beating West Virgina and Providence on the road, Andy Katz put them as team of the week on ESPN before the Georgetown win. So they have got some hype.

Most of my cousins went there, including my cousin Mary's husband Alan. They are all huge fans, especially my uncle. The team has 10 seniors so I am really happy their making the most of it so far. All three names you mentioned are fantastic players with Kennedy being the best despite only being 3rd best scorer. Kennedy can do it all and carried the team last year. Hardy had so much potential last year, but was on the bench because Norm Roberts is an idiot. He took over in the Georgetown game and has really stepped it up this year. Justin Brownlee has been the most improved player, as he came back from a guy who has no clue what he was doing last year averaging 6 points to averaging around 15 and really stepping up.

I follow just the power conferences mostly the Big East, Big 12, ACC , and Big Ten. Pac 10 is pretty weak and SEC has lost some luster. As for Cincy, they have been impressive but I don't know much about the new guys. They lost Vaughn and Stevenson ( good riddiance to that mental case, I hate that guy with passion). Yancy Gates was a guy who caught my eye from last year, but other than that I really don't know how this team is so good. I would like to know, so let me know your thoughts Fun Gus. I am going to the Syracuse game Wednesday and should be sitting around that area. I will be wearing my St.John's red Chris Mullin jersey so I will be around. I should be going to about 6 to 7 games.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Emmitt wrote:
[Fun Gus your a college basketball fan!!!! I follow just the power conferences mostly the Big East, Big 12, ACC , and Big Ten. Pac 10 is pretty weak and SEC has lost some luster. As for Cincy, they have been impressive but I don't know much about the new guys. They lost Vaughn and Stevenson ( good riddiance to that mental case, I hate that guy with passion). Yancy Gates was a guy who caught my eye from last year, but other than that I really don't know how this team is so good. I would like to know, so let me know your thoughts Fun Gus..

I'm not a huge fan, but from what I can tell Cincy has had a pretty easy schedule thus far. They really haven't played anyone of substance... :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

looky who was on Inside the NFL!

I think I will be in the DVD! Attention Whore alert~ :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Shotime and HBO, baby! Happier times...I'm in there at 2:00, face red from hollerin all damn day long! Look at the 'excited' people in the mezzanine. :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P-0RNvNfDg :mrgreen: