It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Future Doubts?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:13 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

A huge incident happened today. Not only my good friend went to prison this week for weapon assault on a kid he had problems with. It was dumb of him to hit him with a baseball bat, but the kid still beat the snot out of him ( kid was black). I find it crazy when the black kid got hit in the ribs with a metal bat, but still got beat down. The black kid had broken ribs and internal bleeding, so he pressed charges and got restraining order on him. I had a restraining order once it was from a girl ( who is ironically my best friend now, wierd how two years can change). So that was the incident that happened Tuesday, which hurt me. He could face up to three years anyway back to today.....

My mom got let go from her job. After working their seventeen years ( she was working their since she was 31). It was pretty devastating, as she came home crying. I was really devastated and really pissed. I can't even study for my SAT's right now, I can't even focus. I am listening to The Exies ( one of my new favorite bands) their freaking awesome to calm me down. My dad is retiring in a month, because he has worked his ass off for more than twenty five years. He is going to Croatia this summer to relax. My mom being let go is really crazy. I have no idea what is going to happen, but I am really worried for my mom's future and mine. My brother ( who is 25) is working as a teacher at a public school with a girlfriend. He should be fine, but I have no idea what is going to happen. I am going to have to get some job next week, so my time on this website is going to decrease. I thought I had more free time next year ,but that might not happen. Falcfans is a great place and I am hoping a great season will heal the pain.

R.I.P 2013 season

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Future Doubts?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 pm 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

One word of advice. Look into joining the military. You can get benefits there that will help you the rest of your life. Education benefits that can get you on course for a good paying job in the future. Education is the key. The military would also help with your "maturity" problems, which you have said many times is a problem. You can even send your mother an allotment each month to help her out with expenses. You get three meals a day, a roof over your head, and medical care. There is no better choice for a young man wanting to get his future off to a good start.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:37 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

BB I like your thought and I really appreciate it. I just think it's not for me and my mom would never let me. I am just going to think of something else, it pains me to say that.

R.I.P 2013 season

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Screw the military, almost a certain vacation to the desert.. yikes.. maybe the coast guard would be safe... or how about going away to school, join a frat party all the time get laid a bunch and get a degree to make yourself some dough, if I had to do it all over again that's what I would do!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 pm 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

DaveWaz wrote:
Screw the military, almost a certain vacation to the desert.. yikes.. maybe the coast guard would be safe... or how about going away to school, join a frat party all the time get laid a bunch and get a degree to make yourself some dough, if I had to do it all over again that's what I would do!

I rest my case..... :doh:

Vince Lombardi

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:05 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

BirdBrain wrote:
DaveWaz wrote:

It's true I'd rather hunt p u s s y than armed religous fanatics :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:11 pm 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

DaveWaz wrote:
BirdBrain wrote:
DaveWaz wrote:

It's true I'd rather hunt p u s s y than armed religous fanatics :lol:

Pussy is overrated. However one can never underestimate killing religious fanatics.

Vince Lombardi

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:43 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

While I do hate religous fanatics I must say the Puntang is not overated at all :) That statement makes me wonder about you Birdbrain, were you in Fungus's Ballet class :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

DaveWaz wrote:
While I do hate religous fanatics I must say the Puntang is not overated at all :) That statement makes me wonder about you Birdbrain, were you in Fungus's Ballet class :lol:

When you get older you will understand where I'm coming from. I met my wife over 30 years ago. Before that I had my share of women. But when you meet the right one, and it is still as good as it was the first day I met her you can understand that hunting other women just isn't a priority any longer. Sure I can understand that a young man would want to divide and conquer as much as possible, but my advice to Emmitt was based on his future and how the military can help him achieve maturity and stability. And by the way, no one gets more pussy than a man in uniform. If your priority is to get as many women as possible, your focus will be diverted and it is quite likely you will be sitting in a van down by the river. Sleeping on a stack of Hustlers, and reminiscing about the "good ole days".

Vince Lombardi

Profile E-mail