Happy B-Day Pudge

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Happy B-Day Pudge

Postby Emmitt » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:10 am

May you celebrate in anyway you want, but not like an a-hole like me. Check out Rock Bottom post.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Happy B-Day Pudge

Postby Pudge » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm

My brother and his wife took me out to a hibachi restaurant on Saturday night, then we hit up a club in Raleigh, where I got pretty drunk, and then I went to the 24-hour Harris Teeter to buy some sushi and a turkey sandwich, and I was in bed by 2:30.

Today I'm celebrating my birthday by dropping $420 on a brand new fouton, forgetting that the bank is closed today so that I can't deposit a $7 check, and bought a new mouse for my computer that isn't working.

:D
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

BirdBrain
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

Postby BirdBrain » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Happy Birthday dude. I'm spending MLK day continuing my tradition of watching Undercover Brother and chillin.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Emmitt » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Pudge wrote:My brother and his wife took me out to a hibachi restaurant on Saturday night, then we hit up a club in Raleigh, where I got pretty drunk, and then I went to the 24-hour Harris Teeter to buy some sushi and a turkey sandwich, and I was in bed by 2:30.

Today I'm celebrating my birthday by dropping $420 on a brand new fouton, forgetting that the bank is closed today so that I can't deposit a $7 check, and bought a new mouse for my computer that isn't working.

The Saturday part sounded pretty awesome, although I hate all Japanese food.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Postby DaveWaz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Pudge wrote:My brother and his wife took me out to a hibachi restaurant on Saturday night, then we hit up a club in Raleigh, where I got pretty drunk, and then I went to the 24-hour Harris Teeter to buy some sushi and a turkey sandwich, and I was in bed by 2:30.

Hmmm that stinks you didn't get lucky on your bday? :doh:
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

thescout

Postby thescout » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Happy Birthday Pudge. :clap: :clap: To an awesome dude who brings drama to every situation. :lol: Gee I thought you were going to go to Hooters and eat the wings.I'm sure there is a hooter girl for you somewhere. :lol: :lol:
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby backnblack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Happy Birthday, Pudge, and thanks for all the stuff you do here at the forum. You know, in 1980 I worked at Chewacla State Park and on this day it was officially a state employee's choice to either celebrate MLK Day or Robt. E. Lee's birthday. True story. From this day forth I will celebrate Pudge Day to resolve any confusion!

Return to “The Lounge”