is this...

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

is this...

Postby backnblack » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:36 pm

...the letter we parents just got with an attached "prom contract" from my daughter's HS or the NFL conduct policy? What a world! :lol:

Students will demonstrate good character, maintain high community standards and follow all school rules including the DRESS CODE as outlined in this document.

Students will respect and be courteous toward other students and chaperones

No inappropriate touching of dance partner or "making out."

The manner of dancing will be appropriate for a school function. Sexually explicit dancing such as freaking, grinding or any other type of dancing which could be construed as vulgar or provocative is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to the following--dancing styles that involve intimate touching of the dance partner's body or any dancing that may simulate behaviors inappropriate to school functions. NO dancing from back to front; all dancers must remain upright FACING EACH OTHER--no squatting or bending is allowed (NO hands on the dance floor).

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: is this...

Postby DaveWaz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Ironic, High School is attempting to teach these teens to be adults, by treating them like children :?
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Postby Pudge » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Well I guess everyone at my high school prom would have gotten kicked out of school. :lol:

All me and my girl did was dance back to front for all of the slow songs because I was a foot taller than her, and it was easier that way rather than trying to put her arms around my neck.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby backnblack » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm six three or so. My gf in HS was five feet even. Freaking and grinding were not yet invented. My favorite part was about hands on the floor and high community standards. HS is "so gay." :lol:

thescout

Postby thescout » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Pudge wrote:Well I guess everyone at my high school prom would have gotten kicked out of school. :lol:

All me and my girl did was dance back to front for all of the slow songs because I was a foot taller than her, and it was easier that way rather than trying to put her arms around my neck.

Pudge, I bet Lebron has the same problems,haha with one exception he has a hareem of women. :lol: :lol:
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Return to “The Lounge”