It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Derek Jeter Getting Married
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm 

The world must be coming to an end Derek Jeter getting married? Guess he's been through all the models in New York. Ironically the girl he is marrying, Minka Kelly, I just saw the movie and it was ok but at the end she plays a small role. The main character at the end of the movie goes to sit down in the waiting room before his interview. Another woman is waiting also and I was blown away by how good looking Minka Kelly was. Figures Jeter marries a great looking woman instead of an average guy,haha. :lol: Well Arod's out there women what's the chance he marries ugly Betty? :lol:

Say it ain't so? Jeter reportedly getting married
PRINT EMAIL RSS ADD THIS 44 comments »Updated Jan 10, 2010 3:48 PM ET
NEW YORK (AP)
Female admirers of Yankees most eligible bachelor Derek Jeter could be cheering a World Series victory in November — then mourning his marriage a few days later.
Minka Kelly appears to have scored a big victory -- getting Derek Jeter to settle down.
Askmen.com

The New York Post reports Sunday that the star shortstop of the World Series champions and girlfriend Minka Kelly have a date to be married — Nov. 5 on Long Island. Acting on a tip, a reporter posing as a bride-to-be spotted an entry reading "JETER wedding" on the calendar for the Oheka Castle in Huntington, N.Y. Sales manager Rick Bellando insisted that a celebrity wouldn't be listed under his real name when the reporter pointed it out.

"Oh, that's not Derek Jeter. We wouldn't use his real name if it were," he said according to the Post. "When the Jonas brother got married here last month, we used a different name."

The Oheka Castle is the second-largest private residence in the United States and recently hosted the wedding of one of the Jonas Brothers.

Jeter, 35, has previously rounded the bases with a bevy of beautiful starlets, including singer Mariah Carey, actresses Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel, model/talk show host Tyra Banks, Victoria Secret model Adriana Lima and Miss Universe 2000 Lara Dutta.

Kelly, an actress, starred in the TV series "Friday Night Lights" and appeared in the movie "(500) Days of Summer."

Profile E-mail