Doing Something Crafty

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Doing Something Crafty

Postby Emmitt » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:45 pm

I have decided to do something with my DeAngelo Hall Falcons Jersey. I am going to ducktape the H and the L. So, it would say AL. My name is Allen, so it will fit perfectly ( my facebook name is Al so the colleges don't see my pictures of craziness). Hopefully, Chris Owens takes pride in wearing 21 and proves to become a better corner than D-Hall ( I highly doubt it, since D-Hall is still one of the all-time greats).

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

BirdBrain
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

Re: Doing Something Crafty

Postby BirdBrain » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Just take it to Chinatown and have a professional take the name off and put yours on...shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks. Duct tape is tacky.....like buying a Hall jersey in the first place. :rofl: :rofl:

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Emmitt » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

OK, BB. In 2007, what jersey would you have bought if you wanted a Falcons jersey? Since the team stunk so bad, I went with D-Hall <3. I was pissed though, EBAY wasn't selling any Jimmy Williams jerseys. :evil:

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

BirdBrain
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

Postby BirdBrain » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Emmitt wrote:OK, BB. In 2007, what jersey would you have bought if you wanted a Falcons jersey? Since the team stunk so bad, I went with D-Hall <3. I was pissed though, EBAY wasn't selling any Jimmy Williams jerseys. :evil:

Dunn, Abe

Vince Lombardi

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Postby fun gus » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 am

BirdBrain wrote:Just take it to Chinatown and have a professional take the name off and put yours on...shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks. Duct tape is tacky.....like buying a Hall jersey in the first place. :rofl: :rofl:

No offense, BB, but I've always thought that guys who put thier own names on a Falcons jersey is kind of 'douchey'. It makes sense financially, but I always giggle a little when I see guys at the game with thier own name on the jersey....It's like 'put me in coach! I can cover better then Houston! Ooh ohh, pick ME!' :lol:
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

BirdBrain
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

Postby BirdBrain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 am

fun gus wrote:
BirdBrain wrote:Just take it to Chinatown and have a professional take the name off and put yours on...shouldn't cost more than 20 bucks. Duct tape is tacky.....like buying a Hall jersey in the first place. :rofl: :rofl:

No offense, BB, but I've always thought that guys who put thier own names on a Falcons jersey is kind of 'douchey'. It makes sense financially, but I always giggle a little when I see guys at the game with thier own name on the jersey....It's like 'put me in coach! I can cover better then Houston! Ooh ohh, pick ME!' :lol:

Me too Gus...HE said he wanted to put his name on it, but use duct tape to cover up a few letters. Not a real "clean" look.

And in my day I could cover better than Houston :wink: :wink:

Vince Lombardi

fun gus
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Postby fun gus » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

BirdBrain wrote:
fun gus wrote:

Me too Gus...HE said he wanted to put his name on it, but use duct tape to cover up a few letters. Not a real "clean" look.

And in my day I could cover better than Houston :wink: :wink:

You might could still pull it off.... :ninja:

Emmit, I would go down to Canal and just buy another jersey for 15$...I think TJ maxx has Ryan jerseys for that much:-)
"what if there were no hypothetical situations?"

Emmitt
Superstar
Superstar

Postby Emmitt » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 pm

BirdBrain wrote:
Emmitt wrote:OK, BB. In 2007, what jersey would you have bought if you wanted a Falcons jersey? Since the team stunk so bad, I went with D-Hall <3. I was pissed though, EBAY wasn't selling any Jimmy Williams jerseys. :evil:

Dunn, Abe

I got a Abe jersey the next year. As for Dunn, I knew his time was near with the rise of Norwood.

I'm a Devin Hester guy.

Return to “The Lounge”