It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shaq Takes On The Big Show From ESPN
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:26 pm 

Shaq O Neal takes on the Big show in WWE wrestling what a a showman.How would you like to be in the middle of those two trying to break up the fight?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba,179212

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Shaq Takes On The Big Show From ESPN
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Pretty funny, now I wished I had watched it live. I think Shaq has an overinflated ego, and because he's such a likeable guy doesn't get nearly the level of criticism he deserves, but the guy is entertaining.

That's the reality show Vh1 needs, Shaq and LeBron sharing a condo. And since it's in Cleveland, throw in Drew Carey as the oddball 3rd roommate. That woudl be the greatest show ever made.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 am 

I watched the Big show on Conan O Brien a few years ago man he had some funny stories. The first one was O Brien asked him what's it like traveling to other countries at your size. The Big Show said I was in Japan and they make their hotel rooms really small. He said he was in the bath room taking a dump and some how the wall caved in and half his butt was exposed to the people walking in the hall way he didn't know what to think. The whole room barely had enough space to stretch from one side to the other he said.

O Brien asked him was there ever a time when someone really pissed you off and what did you do. I think the Big Show said yeah at a bar it happened. The Big Show hates people joking about his size(I think thats correct) and some guy was walking out was bad mouthing the Big show. The guy gets in a cab and is telling the driver to huurry and get o ut of there. Meanwhile The Big Show is coming looking for him and sees him in the cab and what happens. The cab stalls out and the Big Show said he straightened that fella out. :lol: :lol:

Shaq ahs a great sense of humor but he also helps alot of people which is why I think he can get away with alot of stuff. Today on Oprah this kid is only 12 yrs old has a growing disease and is 7 ft 3. The cells in his body were deformed which is why his bones are misaligned and it hurts his joints. The doctors have slowed his growth down and he hasn't grown in 6 months.Anyway they asked him who is his favorite player he said Shaq since he can talk to h im at eye level. Next thing out comes some new Shaq shoes for him at size 18. He was happy but then Shaq showed up on the big screen Oprah had and invited the 12 yr old to a free Phoenix Suns game, a day out to go shopping since the 12 yr old can't find clothes his size. Shaq was going to give him some of his clothes also and have his taylor fit the kid up. He told the 12 yr old I got your back. Shaq then said you know I am really 12 yrs old also then the audience laughed. Oprah said gee you never offered me a deal like that Shaq. :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

That was hilarious. I wish Shaq would take on Kane.

R.I.P 2013 season

Profile E-mail