It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Scarlett Johansson Preparing for Iron Man 2
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm 

Scarlett Johansson is preparing for her role in the next Iron Man 2.I didn't know she was going to be in it. That's what I am talking about get some hot females in this series.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/scarlett-joha ... y/25702?nc

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Scarlett Johansson Preparing for Iron Man 2
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Damn is she hot. I'm a sucker for a redhead.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

agreed.

This is going to make me look bad, but I get my panties in a bunch when they take a thing from my youth ( old tv shows, comics, songs, ) and f*ck them all up so it sells in today's society. I'll see the next Iron man, of course, but it gets relegated to bootleg or rental status due to the hatchet jobs the screenwriters did to the original. :evil:

Of course, Scarlett is a great choice. Something tells me in my gut her real name is something like 'Eunice'. She's just too freekin hot to have a name like that and not be on a pole. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:49 pm 

Of course Pudge believes that sexy babe Gwen Paltrow is sufficent enough for Ironman. She doesn't float my boat but Scarlett certainly does. I think more males will now turn out to see Ironman 2 because of the sexy factor. I am not saying Paltrow is ugly but she doesn't make my A list compared to Scarlett Johhansson.Even Jessica Alba or Megan Fox could probably pull this role off were not talking a Meryl Streep role in this movie.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Have I ever called Gwyneth Paltrow sexy? She's attractive, but she's not hot. Scarlett makes mine loins sizzleth.

My point was about Paltrow is that the minute a Hollywood actress reaches her mid-30s (like her), her sex appeal declines significantly because they are seen as "old." On the opposite end of the spectrum, men reach their "primes" in Hollywood at the same time.

Is Miss Paltrow really any less attractive than she was 5-10 years ago? Personally, I don't really think so. But generally speaking us men only get all hot and bothered for women 25 and under.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm 

Pudge wrote:
Have I ever called Gwyneth Paltrow sexy? She's attractive, but she's not hot. Scarlett makes mine loins sizzleth.

My point was about Paltrow is that the minute a Hollywood actress reaches her mid-30s (like her), her sex appeal declines significantly because they are seen as "old." On the opposite end of the spectrum, men reach their "primes" in Hollywood at the same time.

Is Miss Paltrow really any less attractive than she was 5-10 years ago? Personally, I don't really think so. But generally speaking us men only get all hot and bothered for women 25 and under.

Hmm, now that I see my statement sexy and Paltrow in the same sentence and Pudge said it my apologies a freudian slip. Reminds me of when Obama said the act by the cop was stupidily. :oops: I don't think its an age thing at least for me Pudge that Johansson brings the animal out in us males. Scareltt, Alba, Fox etc will be sexy even through the 30's and probably beyond. Maybe there is something to the latest new eye candy in Hollywood but generally when certain females come on the scene there sexy for a long time. Maryiln Monroe, Mansfield,JLo,Racquel Welch to name a few who age doesn't seem to matter.

Take a look at the below clip of Robin Meade in my opinion the hottest woman on TV. Oh she's around 40 yrs old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b84HlPyoc1g

Profile E-mail