Quantcast Want To Know Demographics of a Website

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Quantcast Want To Know Demographics of a Website

Postby thescout » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:18 am

I found a great website for those who like to see the demographics of who visits a site. It's called quantcast and I have pasted the link below so you can see an example. I put ESPN to see who views the webiste and interesting those who make 6-100k are its biggest viewers. You can do this for many websites to gve an idea of who views it. I put it in for Falcfans but sorry Pudge it came up with no info found. Guess your not big enough yet plus I don't know how quantcast gets their info. Its indeed a very useful site I just found.

http://www.quantcast.com/espn.go.com
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Quantcast Want To Know Demographics of a Website

Postby Pudge » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am

I keep my own stats, and I'm far away from having any level of hits that ESPN generates.

Between January and June of this past year, the site has had about 91,000 visits and about 3.25 million hits. Typically, I've noticed for most of the time it's been recording, the site's peak visiting hours are in the early afternoon between noon and 3 or 4 PM. Probably the hours when people zone out during school and work and are just waiting to go home. Why not check out FalcFans. :lol:
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

thescout

Re: Quantcast Want To Know Demographics of a Website

Postby thescout » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Well I guess it's good for other sites for example you can get info like the top 1 million webistes that people go to and add one to your list if it looks interesting. I figured you had another way to keep your stats Pudge but only trying to be helpful.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Return to “The Lounge”