Bruno

For off-topic and non-football related topics such as life, TV, movies, women, video games, etc. If you want to talk other sports, such as MLB, NBA, soccer, etc. this is also the right place.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Wease
Superstar
Superstar

Bruno

Postby Wease » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 pm

My wife wants to see it. I can take or leave Baron Cohen, but my wife is really jonesing to see it. Any here seen it yet?

BTW she has never seen Ali G or Borat. Hmmm
Fantasy League Champion 2010
Pick Em Co-Champion 2011

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Bruno

Postby Pudge » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

I'm not sure your wife knows what she's getting herself into?

No, I haven't seen it, but I do plan on seeing it eventually (probably in 2 or 3 weeks). When I went to see Borat like a month or so after it first came out, I remember a couple that got up and left in the middle of it. That made my brother and I laugh so much, because we were like, "How has this movie been out for at least 4 weeks and you have no idea what you're getting yourself into."
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

thescout

Postby thescout » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Wease, if you haven't already seen it Mike Golic did a review of it today on ESPN. His analysis was he hated it. Doesn't like t he humor(over the top) and it was the 3rd movie ever he walked out on. I guess if you like his humor then go see it but if you don't stay away.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Postby DaveWaz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Just saw it, hillarious ridiculous and gay as s***. yup there are literally dicks in this movie. If your comfortable with your sexuality and not prude it is a a good movie. If you have any hang ups about homosexuality you will be freaked out in about 3 minutes

I give it a B+
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

backnblack
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby backnblack » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 pm

borat was hilarious

I guess with the closing credits scene from the hangover showing a full on stiffy the floodgates are open for "equal opportunity" in the real other hollywood>

Return to “The Lounge”