It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Careful jug ears,...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:42 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

...look what happened to Air McNair over these children.

Post subject: Re: Careful jug ears,...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:53 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

I cant tell what's more disturbing. The fact that the ultra right is trying to use this as some sort of 'scandal', or the fact that ABC and the rest of the MSM were ready to jump to his defense so fast with such a weak argument.

My take: this girl has a nice can, but have you seen her from the front? Classic 'butterface'.

IMHO, I would much rather have a guy 'sneak a peek'. It tells me he's human and likes to check out a nice round badunkadunk, whick means he's more like us. After 14 days of mourning for a guy that wouldn't do this, it's kinda refreshing to see :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:11 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Bush passed the "Beer Test" Obama passed the "J Lo Test." 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm 

When does she get a book deal? Maybe Playboy gives her a spot on the cover the headline reading..See The Woman That Caught Obama's Eye? The media loves to blow things up so I am sure she'll get a few offers just for flaunting her booty.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Barack wants to hit that s***, lol good for him

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

thescout wrote:
When does she get a book deal? Maybe Playboy gives her a spot on the cover the headline reading..See The Woman That Caught Obama's Eye? The media loves to blow things up so I am sure she'll get a few offers just for flaunting her booty.

She is going to be the new Elain Gonzales of Brazil! That place will go nuts for her, Lula better be careful. :P

Am I the only one that wonders how frosty it was a couple days ago in Rome? The whole thing looks kinda innocent enough, but Michelle doesn't strike me as the dumure type. She looks like a woman you don't want to piss off. If Momma aint happy aint nobody happy :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am 
Superstar
Superstar

Quote:
The media loves to blow things up

Man this is all I hear anymore, yet its completely true at this point.

Post subject: Response to idiot's post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Oh please-

Sarkozy seems to exhibit some DOM tendacies, but it is a reaaaal stretch for Obama.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=8049121

W

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Post subject: Re: Response to idiot's post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:14 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Wease wrote:
Oh please-

Sarkozy seems to exhibit some DOM tendacies, but it is a reaaaal stretch for Obama.

W

Wease you are hilarious. :lol:

Honestly, ABC? Look, I admit it looks pretty innocent, and the right looks kinda dumb trying to make this something, but you have simply got to find a middle of the road entity to base your 'judgements' on. If you can't see what's going on, then at least try to come to grips with it. Shall we try a little Mother Jones or HuffPo to rebutt? :roll:

It would really help if you knew the background of some of these people in which you place your utmost trust in,internet wise... I realize in your line of work, this might not come into play. But recently, you quoted a known journalistic fraud in response to a real question. That's all fine and good: just know there are guys that can read and be objective that wonder when you point the finger of 'troll' that maybe you shouldn't be living under a bridge? No?

Too many non sequitars and left fielded-ness? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:30 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

fun gus wrote:
Wease wrote:
Oh please-

W

Honestly, ABC? Look, I admit it looks pretty innocent, and the right looks kinda dumb trying to make this something, but you have simply got to find a middle of the road entity to base your 'judgements' on. If you can't see what's going on, then at least try to come to grips with it. Shall we try a little Mother Jones or HuffPo to rebutt? :roll:

It would really help if you knew the background of some of these people in which you place your utmost trust in,internet wise... I realize in your line of work, this might not come into play. But recently, you quoted a known journalistic fraud in response to a real question. That's all fine and good: just know there are guys that can read and be objective that wonder when you point the finger of 'troll' that maybe you shouldn't be living under a bridge? No?

Jumpin Jesus on a Pogo Stick you are one of them - everything is political to you. I could care less where the video came from - the commentary was unimportant, in fact, I did not even have the volume on the first time. You seem to follow the standard tactic of attacking the reporter and then exaggeratingany negative "journalistic fraud? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is tinfoil in the hat kind of thing. Jeez if I was quoting Markos Molitsas, Hannity, Olbermann, or Jerome Corsi or some other wingnut, that would be something, but VF? ABC? Get a grip

The right and left fringe really need to get a grip in this country.

W

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Wease wrote:
fun gus wrote:
Wease wrote:
Oh please-

W

Jumpin Jesus on a Pogo Stick you are one of them - everything is political to you. I could care less where the video came from - the commentary was unimportant, in fact, I did not even have the volume on the first time. You seem to follow the standard tactic of attacking the reporter and then exaggeratingany negative "journalistic fraud? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is tinfoil in the hat kind of thing. Jeez if I was quoting Markos Molitsas, Hannity, Olbermann, or Jerome Corsi or some other wingnut, that would be something, but VF? ABC? Get a grip

The right and left fringe really need to get a grip in this country.

W

Well, I guess that's is the dif between us: you look at the video and dont listen to the audio, and I used to work in the field that the audio 'lived in'. Yes, indeed, Wease, everything with Fun Gus is 'political', right? I guess I never commented on films, music, football soccer and any host of other crap that I would counter as 'non-political'. But, I'm sorry isn't this thread about POTUSBO?

I'm in the fringe? Really?

Okay, Socrates. I only ask a 'fair hearing'. Maybe that makes me a 'fringe' guy. Thanks for the condescension.

Lets see how that works out for ya :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 am 
Superstar
Superstar

very funny stuff posted, thanks for the laughs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 am 
Superstar
Superstar

...btw gus,...it is non SEQUITUR,...get your act together, geesh!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

PB21 wrote:
very funny stuff posted, thanks for the laughs.

Well, at least somebody's laughing :lol:

Look, If I'm wrong, I got no beef 'fessin up. Ask around. But, I know for a fact that guy @ VF is a hack, a classic butcher and the only thing that sets that guy apart from Coulter is that at least she will only attack the left. That doesn't excuse that guy's poor journalistic standards, as was correctly pointed out by someone much smarter then all of us.

For the record, if you read my posts, you wont see me calling anyone 'evil', enjoying a mighty condescending 'Bwahaha', or reminding everyone of my credentials when challenged. I hardly see how any of this makes me 'condescending' :? I mean, if we are talking about the media, I have 13 years broadcasting experience in a top 10 market as well as an MFA, but I try not to state this when I am being critical of certain aspects of the media. :wink:

I could easily reference numerous respected studies that say a vast majority of the American public at large not only recognizes the obvious biases both left and right, but like I 've said before, There are those that think only Fox is biased, while ABC and CNN cannot be. These folks cannot be reasoned with..This particular story is funny because it was not too long ago and by some of the same players another story was being played out: one where W was seen 'massaging' the shoulders of Angela Merkel. Now we could revisit that whole saga, but I think it is safe to say that both these events that were pretty innocent enough were reported vastly different. And, I could also point anyone in the direction of sny numerous trade rags and good studies done by the Annenburg school for more emphasis.

What I see is my major mistake was that I called some dirtbag from VF 'unfair', and was backed up by a former POTUS and a well known feminist. Then I had the 'audacity' to question the way this 'glance' was being reported by ABC. But of course, since I dared venture forth an unpopular opinion, I must ergo be a 'brainwashed talk radio' moron that lives only to defend Sarah Palin while dissing her in a very sexist manner, and cannot be expected to be 'objective'. :roll:

Methinks the ignore function has already fallen like the proverbial Sword of Damacles :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:40 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

I know, I cant type on these little f*ckers. My old man would be aghast, but if he saw an 'emoticon' he would have slapped me harder then JOe Jackson slapped little Mikey. :|

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:31 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Not ignored Gus, just not engaging on Political topics. Football, music, humor, OK - politics, nope.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 am 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

Wease wrote:
Not ignored Gus, just not engaging on Political topics. Football, music, humor, OK - politics, nope.

Hey Wease, fair enough, but I am going to tell you the same thing. I would rather be ignored then be 'ignored'. If you think I am a dumbass, lets see how that works out. I would like to think I have been pragmatic. You seem to be more then happy to jump in and level terms that might be construed as 'derogatory' all over the place, despite this wonderful 'objecitivity' your many years of Govt service and Higher learning might have taught you.

I told y'all about Octomom, and I think Palin will slink away. YOU were the Nostrodumbass that actually said 'she will be gone and her kids will be in DFACS, but you are kinda silent on that, right?

By all means, do not talk 'politics' with me. :roll: But if you feel the need to talk media with me, it would help if you realize I have a little more exp then you. Sorry if that makes you feel wierd.

:mrgreen: