New here.

Welcome to the FalcFans Forum, visitors and guests come here first
FR Chris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

New here.

Postby FR Chris » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 am

I was scouting the internet for a new Falcons forum for a while when I ran across these boards and liked what I saw. After sitting on the AtlantaFalcons.com boards for the longest time (as Chris D) I just got sick of all the negativity. I thought it was bad before 2008, we went through a few years of winning seasons and now it's even worse this season there.

I'm glad to have found a place where there doesn't seem to be so much negativity about the Falcons and more constructive criticism and opinions.

Hopefully I can make these forums somewhat as a home when I get on the computer. Nice set up you got here. :up:

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: New here.

Postby Pudge » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:21 am

Welcome!!

There's still negativity here, but not nearly as much by default just because we're a much smaller community, and you'll just find a handful of Negative Nancies. Don't worry about them too much.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

FR Chris
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby FR Chris » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 am

Negativity is fine, it's what keeps threads and topics going to an extent. It's when I'm reading the same thing over and over every week about how much we suck and no one wants to watch games. We have an incredibly fair weather fan base and it shows on other forums!

DaveWaz
Superstar
Superstar

Postby DaveWaz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Pudge wrote:Welcome!!

There's still negativity here, but not nearly as much by default just because we're a much smaller community, and you'll just find a handful of Negative Nancies. Don't worry about them too much.

Screw you douche!!!

Just kidding of course, welcome to the site FR
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!

mattlanta
Veteran
Veteran

Postby mattlanta » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 am

Welcome to the site, Chris! Like you, I used to be an active member over at the main message board. But now I've done my best to stay away from there as much as possible. It's easy to get caught into some "black hole arguments" over there. Plus a lot of their members, quite frankly, have no clue what they're talking about when they engage in said arguments... So a lot of times, you feel like you're just arguing with a brick wall. You'll find it much better here. (And sorry for the late welcome!)

Return to “Welcome”