It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Howdy Pudge
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:28 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Just checkin on ya. Haven't seen ya on the Falconsroost in awhile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:08 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Yeah, my attention is focused on improving my site among other things. I still check in at the Roost on occasion, but it's usually only ever other week or so.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:09 am 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

I feel so comfortable here...like a breath of fresh air... :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:58 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

BirdBrain wrote:

Great. No one's missed you over on the Roost either. :lol:
Pudge, try the Roost picks contest. I'm running it this year and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll finish what I start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:33 pm 
2009 Mock Contest Winner
2009 Mock Contest Winner

Mike Moore wrote:
BirdBrain wrote:

Pudge, try the Roost picks contest. I'm running it this year and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll finish what I start.

Is the picks contest going to be fixed again this year so a "tailgater" can win it again??? Since you are in charge it is a good bet. As far as people "missing me"...my emails reflect otherwise....besides I am still at the roost...BirdBrain may be gone, but he has been revived . The Character issues that you guys have over there are amusing...when you see those "Roost Flags" at your tailgate, keep in mind they weren't even paid for...that's the kind of men you have over there.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:08 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

BirdBrain wrote:
Mike Moore wrote:
BirdBrain wrote:

Is the picks contest going to be fixed again this year so a "tailgater" can win it again??? Since you are in charge it is a good bet. As far as people "missing me"...my emails reflect otherwise....besides I am still at the roost...BirdBrain may be gone, but he has been revived . The Character issues that you guys have over there are amusing...when you see those "Roost Flags" at your tailgate, keep in mind they weren't even paid for...that's the kind of men you have over there.

TRUTH, I have not paid FALCONWEASE, YET! He will be receiving his money this week. He knows! BTW, keep mentioning us here we like it! :lol: The people who have registered recently at our site to see the "bad site" you made us out to be have said quite the contrary. As you would say, "Our e-mails prove otherwise!" :D :D :D

Last edited by MONKEEE on Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

BirdBrain wrote:
when you see those "Roost Flags" at your tailgate, keep in mind they weren't even paid for...that's the kind of men you have over there.

Leave me out of it, please. It is a matter for me and I am certain that I will be paid. I know what the person I have been dealing with is doing now with his work and family and I am not concerned.

If it were to become a matter that needed to be handled, I can handle it myself. I appreciate the concern, but really, it is my business.

W

We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude. We forge our tradition in the spirit of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:37 am 
Rookie
Rookie

BirdBrain wrote:
Mike Moore wrote:
BirdBrain wrote:

Yeah, this contest is "fixed". :roll:
The only thing that the winner will get this year is bragging rights. I'm using my own time and effort to do this. Ya know, it's a lot more peaceful over there without the distractions of certain people. I see you made yourself right at home here and made this a worse place than it used to be. Sad how some people can subtract from a great fansite with the addition of their presence.