It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A couple of guys I watch tonight in the Louisville game.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:32 am 
Starter
Starter

The DE named Dumerville has got to be on our radar. 6-0 256lbs and is in position to break the sack record held by T Suggs. He has 19.5 so far and also has 20TFL, 8FF and 48 Tackles on top of all of that. He seems to be the next Dwight Freeney. And how would you guys like to have Mike Bush in the same backfield as Vick and Ducket/Dunn? That would be scary, this guys athletism is amazing. He is 6-3 and is around the 250lbs mark but has break away speed and has a knack for the endzone (coming into tonight had scored a TD once every 8.7 carries, that would project out to be oh around 28 TDs). Also he was a High School QB and from what I heard his move to RB wasn't due to a lack of a arm and could have played QB had he gone to a smaller school. He and TJ would just be sick as a RB duo, have a 250lb "speed back" and then a 250lb "power back" and then mix Vick in, yikes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:58 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

B2B, I like this Bush too. He seems to be an all around talent too because he catches passes as well as is a solid runner. I certainly wouldn't mind dumping Duckett for him because I think he'd contribute a lot more than TJ. Any idea what sort of running scheme he runs behind? If they chose to let Dunn go and keep TJ and Bush, I don't know that we'd be as effective. Dunn has amazing vision and cutting abilities. I think he might even be so fond of our system that he will take less $$$ in order to stay somewhere he knows he can be successful.