NFL DraftCountdown has new mock draft,interesting!

The year's upcoming draft and the college game can be discussed here.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

NFL DraftCountdown has new mock draft,interesting!

Postby thescout » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:13 am

Victor Adeyanju - NFL Draftcountdown has falcons picking him in 3rd round and drew running back in 3rd.Surprisingly Ashton Youtoby in 2nd to falcon's.I like this draft if it turned out this way.I think Indiana had another good pass rusher a few yrs ago from that school that is very productive in the NFL.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Postby Pudge » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:54 am

Ogun is the ex-Hoosier pass rusher I believe you're thinking about. Adeyanju looks like he has the makings of being a solid big DE in the NFL. He measures about 6-4/275 and did 22 reps at the Combine. I don't think he'll ever be a 10-sack guy in the NFL, but he could be a player like Brady SMith was and would alleviate some people's concerns about Abraham's lack of size.

I'd be very happy if the first day ended with this draft. All would be players that would likely start for this team within 3-4 years.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:46 am

Ya know Pudge if NFL Draft Countdown is right Richard Marshall will be gone by the middle of the first round.
Fear the BEARD!

willcall
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby willcall » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:28 pm

It's interesting to look at all these and see who's rising and falling. I agree, I don't think Marshall will be available in round two.

I wouldn't be surprised, though, if either Hali or Kiwanuka were there when the Falcons pick in the 2nd. FWIW, I think Kiper has Kiwanuka dropping all the way to the bottom of Round two. There was a time when people had convinced themselves they would trade up in the first to get him...

Return to “The War Room”