It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Maurice Drew's Draft Diary
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:09 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

He mentions the Falcons, and I thought it was pretty funny how it seems his draft diary is devoting to EA Sports trash talking. From NFL Draft SCout:

03/30/06
I have been busy with team visits this week, plus I have some others scheduled over the next couple weeks.

I had an interview with the Browns' head of personnel, Bill Rees on Wednesday. We talked about my background, how I felt about playing in certain places like Cleveland in the winter time, and things like that.

I had a workout with the Falcons on Thursday that I thought went well. I caught a lot of passes, and we talked a lot about protections. They said they were high on me and that it would be a perfect fit since they run what we run and I know the playbook. A lot of teams are saying they like me, but they aren't saying a round.

Other than working out and talking to teams, I'm following the Bruins in the NCAA Tournament and mastering more video games. I told you about those Bruins. Didn't I predict they would get to the Final Four? But I don't know if I should predict it again. Some may think I am crazy, but I just know that they are the best.

I'm also still waiting on someone to accept my challenge at Madden 2006. I am waiting until my cousin comes over and I will drag him all over the floor after he beat me last time. I will probably use the Ravens since their defense is fast.

I don't want people to think I am cocky, just confident; I want to be the best. My agent came and got drug, then my cousin, and then my boys. I stopped playing NCAA 2006 because I mastered that game and now I am trying to perfect my game on Madden. My defense is solid, but I am working on the offense so I can put up a hundred points on people.

I will tell you about the beating I put on my cousin next week. He doesn't even use the passing vision and I do. I am on it now; I don't think he will be able to stop me.

Video games are fun, but my real focus is on the draft and impressing teams. I have a workout with the Eagles on Monday and my mom's birthday is on Tuesday, so I am going to the Bay Area. Then on Wednesday I fly to Pittsburgh to visit the Steelers, and on the 11th I fly to visit the Rams.

In the meantime, tell everyone the offer to get drug on the video game is still on the table! I just work out and play video games. I am waiting for someone to challenge me and meet up, and then it's on.

Talk to you soon!

--Maurice Drew (AKA, Video Game Extraordinaire)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Wouldn't be surprised to see Calhoun drafted
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:36 am 

While the falcon's seem interested in Drew in the past it could be a smoke screen maybe they have plans on drafting like Brian Calhoun? I do think either Addai,Calhoun or Drew will be a falcon.

Profile E-mail