It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: It's Official
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 pm
Posts: 4511
Location: Vancouver, WA
Marcus Vick is officially the 'dumbest' quarterback in this draft beating out Vince Young's Wonderlic score (15) with an 11.

_________________
Fear the BEARD!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:03 pm 
Offline
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:03 pm
Posts: 25965
Location: North Carolina
Can you say Wide Receiver?

_________________
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 pm
Posts: 4511
Location: Vancouver, WA
Of course Indy has the NFL hallmark of drafting the 'dumbest' quarterback in the history of the game or at least since the wonderlic became gospel. George scored a whopping 10 on his wonderlic.

_________________
Fear the BEARD!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:41 pm 
Offline
Playmaker
Playmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:44 pm
Posts: 431
Location: Woodstock, Ga
dirtybirdnw wrote:
Of course Indy has the NFL hallmark of drafting the 'dumbest' quarterback in the history of the game or at least since the wonderlic became gospel. George scored a whopping 10 on his wonderlic.



George?

_________________
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:07 am 
Offline
All-Pro
All-Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:54 pm
Posts: 707
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
mickvick302 wrote:
dirtybirdnw wrote:
Of course Indy has the NFL hallmark of drafting the 'dumbest' quarterback in the history of the game or at least since the wonderlic became gospel. George scored a whopping 10 on his wonderlic.



George?


Jeff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:59 pm 
Offline
Playmaker
Playmaker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:44 pm
Posts: 431
Location: Woodstock, Ga
ridethemattrain wrote:
mickvick302 wrote:
dirtybirdnw wrote:
Of course Indy has the NFL hallmark of drafting the 'dumbest' quarterback in the history of the game or at least since the wonderlic became gospel. George scored a whopping 10 on his wonderlic.



George?


Jeff.


Ahh right...Titan's right?

_________________
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: