It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thoughts on the college all star games and pro day players?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm 

I thought this would be a good thread just to talk about the players performances in the all star games and eventually pro days. I know alot of GMs probably don't care but it can effect a players draft status.We see this every year a player or players rising up or down the draft boards because of these workouts. I like to get info from NFLDraftcountdown or draft daddy to see how some of these players are performing. Thoghts so far?

1.Cameron Jordan - so far he is tearing it up. I just read today might make a good 3-4 player but the notes from the senior bowl say he is unblockable so far.

2.Demarco Murray - sounds like he is playing well showing speed and weighing in at 217.
3.Gabe Carimi - just read the Eagles really like him. He's a big man not sure if he would fit the Falcon's scheme replacing Baker.The Falcon's like a more athletic off tackle (smaller vs big). Anyway even if he were available doubt the Falcon's use a 1st rounder on a left tackle.
4.Titus Young. From the notes sounds like he is tearing it up.Pettis is also doing well the other receiver at Fresno State.If we can't get torrey Smith one of these 2 would be an excellent option at slot.
.Luke Stocker - Made an unvbelievable one handed catch and also is impressive blocking. Kyle Rudolph might be faster but Stocker wouldn't be a bad option B.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Thoughts on the college all star games and pro day playe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 pm 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

I think every GM cares about the all-star games. Just some care more than others.

Profile E-mail