Thoughts on the college all star games and pro day players?

The year's upcoming draft and the college game can be discussed here.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Thoughts on the college all star games and pro day players?

Postby thescout » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

I thought this would be a good thread just to talk about the players performances in the all star games and eventually pro days. I know alot of GMs probably don't care but it can effect a players draft status.We see this every year a player or players rising up or down the draft boards because of these workouts. I like to get info from NFLDraftcountdown or draft daddy to see how some of these players are performing. Thoghts so far?

1.Cameron Jordan - so far he is tearing it up. I just read today might make a good 3-4 player but the notes from the senior bowl say he is unblockable so far.

2.Demarco Murray - sounds like he is playing well showing speed and weighing in at 217.
3.Gabe Carimi - just read the Eagles really like him. He's a big man not sure if he would fit the Falcon's scheme replacing Baker.The Falcon's like a more athletic off tackle (smaller vs big). Anyway even if he were available doubt the Falcon's use a 1st rounder on a left tackle.
4.Titus Young. From the notes sounds like he is tearing it up.Pettis is also doing well the other receiver at Fresno State.If we can't get torrey Smith one of these 2 would be an excellent option at slot.
.Luke Stocker - Made an unvbelievable one handed catch and also is impressive blocking. Kyle Rudolph might be faster but Stocker wouldn't be a bad option B.
Sometimes running the Mularkey offense makes me feel like I'm in a prison.

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Re: Thoughts on the college all star games and pro day playe

Postby Pudge » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am

I think every GM cares about the all-star games. Just some care more than others.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

Return to “The War Room”