i was sitting here thinking...."how far could the 3 qb's projected to be in the top 10 fall this year." before you start thrashing me, I AM NOT A PRO!! THIS IS JUST ME THINKING OUT LOUD...and trying to get some various thoughts and opinions. speak your mind.
1. Houston- Reggie Bush is pretty much a given here.
2. New Orleans- with Brees being signed, it's doubtful (barring trade)
3. Tennessee- rumor in Nashville is Leinart is preferred over Young
4. N.Y. Jets- i've heard Leinart and Cutler, but what if Young is available?? i think who TN doesn't draft of the first 2. BUT, none if they can pry away Schaub.
5. Green Bay- drafted their "future" last year...hard to see back to back.
6. San Francisco- same as above.
7. Oakland- probable, but i think they would prefer a vet. plus, they need lb help, and love A. J. Hawk. if qb, Cutler or Young...but which, if both are available??
8. Buffalo- they do like to go for the "best available at the time"...ex. McGahee- but they do have a 1st round qb from a couple years ago.
9. Detroit- my crystal ball says....WR??
10. Arizona- possible, with the loss of McCown. i don't see rb anymore with addition of Edge to Shipp and JJ.
11. St. Louis- have a quality qb now, and a slew of holes on defense.
12. Cleveland- Frye and Dilfer are a safe mix of new and old.
13. Baltimore- with the rb situation taken care of, now praying even harder for one to fall in their lap.
14. Philadelphia- wr is definitely more of an issue here.
15. Atlanta- not this round...esp. if Schaub disappears.
16. Miami- Culpepper marks the need off their list.
17. Minnesota- would be pitching a tent if one made it this far.
18. Dallas- i don't see Parcells drafting one here with his o-line problems.
19. San Diego- another to push Rivers...ala Rivers?? not yet.
20. Kansas City- not as much of a priority as db.
21. New England- Belicheck doesn't/won't ever draft one here.
22. Denver (from WSH)- need to fill loss of Pryce before drafting a 1st round back-up.
23. Tampa Bay- building around Simms, but not so much behind..yet
24. Cincinnati- if Palmer's career was a question, i would say definitely, but it looks like he'll be back. a vet would be better than spending the pick (and money) on one now.
25. N.Y. Giants- this is Eli's team. plus they have Lorenzen!!
26. Chicago- with Grossman back and Orton's experience, no need.
27. Carolina- could use one, but not this round.
28. Jacksonville- Garrard proved he's a quality #2.
29. Denver- pay Plummer too much to throw more $$ at a qb this early.
30. Indianapolis- Q: has Peyton ever missed a game?? A: NO.
31. Seattle- can survive easily without drafting one this year.
32. Pittsburgh- home of the most over-rated qb in the league, and re-signed Batch. don't see it happening this year.
The year's upcoming draft and the college game can be discussed here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest