Games I plan on taping to watch later:
- Thursday, 8:30 Pitt vs. Utah
The only time I ever get to see Utah play the past few years has been their bowl game. They always manage to impress me. So I figure, this year I'll watch the first game and proabbly the last game.
- Saturday, 3:30 UConn vs. Michigan
UConn has a couple of good prospects, and it's always a curiosity to see Michigan play. THey are interesting if not very good.
- Saturday, 7:00 Memphis vs. Mississippi St.
This isn't a high profile game, but I realized earlier today that I haven't scouted a MSU game since 2001. Might as well give them a shot this year, since this will probably be the only week I'll care to see them.
- Saturday, 7:00 Washington vs. BYU
- Saturday, 7:45 Oregon St. vs. TCU
Outside Monday night's game, probably the best matchup of the weekend.
- Saturday, 8:00 LSU vs. UNC
Love seeing the SEC run through the ACC.
- Monday, 8:00 Boise St. vs. Virginia Tech
We're talking national championship importance here people.