It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: News and notes from NFL Draft Blitz
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:14 pm 
Interesting info about some players this upcoming draft:

1.Lendale White will be better than Ronnie brown and shd be the 2nd running back taken in 1st.
2.If Darnell Bing comes out won't be any higher than a mid second round pick.
3.If Damieon Hughes cornerback comes out from California will battle Jimmy Wiliams and Ashton Youboly of ohio state as no1 corner ..My question where is Tye Hill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:18 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

NFL Draft Blitz has a ton of holes in it like the omission of Tye Hill. They do a decent job, but there are places I am sure that are much better.

Post subject: Not my fav site
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:00 am 
I agree how do you leave off Tye Hill as a corner top pick? This isn't the best site but it still is interesting on some of the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:11 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

A lot of sources I saw during the season had Hill's stock slipping. it's only been recently froma few sources that I'm hearing his stock is climbing back into Round 1.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:23 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

A lot of his status will be determined by the Combine. Once he shows his 40 speed, agility speeds, & such he will either be a mid 1st or 2nd round pick. I was shocked with how far Miller slipped in last year's draft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:32 pm 
I tell ya, this might be the draft that we need to get our next RB from. Dunn has a huge cap hit and TJ's deal is up (I might be wrong on that, but he could be cut). That leaves us with a potential hole where we could get one of the studs coming out this offseason. Bush is likely not an option, but Williams, White, and Maroney are definitely within reach. I'd love to restructure Dunn's contract (if possible), cut TJ, and then draft one of the guys mentioned above. What you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:19 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Anonymous wrote:
I tell ya, this might be the draft that we need to get our next RB from. Dunn has a huge cap hit and TJ's deal is up (I might be wrong on that, but he could be cut). That leaves us with a potential hole where we could get one of the studs coming out this offseason. Bush is likely not an option, but Williams, White, and Maroney are definitely within reach. I'd love to restructure Dunn's contract (if possible), cut TJ, and then draft one of the guys mentioned above. What you guys think?

First thing to go on an older RB...Speed and Agility...Dunn's getting older...he has nothing outside of speed and agility and heart...I hate seeing teams putting up 20+pts, on us...so i say we draft D!