It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Duckett
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:27 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

Had a lot more playing time than he usually does, with his 14 carries 50+ yards and a TD...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:26 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

i wish they would have used ducket even more. i know dunn is great and all but he just doesn't do well against the bucs so why try to push a square peg into a round hole? granted he did okay towards the end but man, how the hell does he head butt the ball out of vicks arms like that? pretty bonehead maneauver from a rather heady dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:45 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

the only reason Dunn had to put himself in that position was becasue the OLine forgot to block brooks. I dont blame any specific player for this loss. I dont think anyone can argue that the bucs outplayed us in this game, they just came out on top. Kinda like how the giants lost to the vikings last week. I do think that we are going to pick it up in this second half of the season though with our passing game picking up. I just wish that our D could stop the run. I havent heard anyone say it, so I will. We obviously REALLY miss Ed Jasper. Lavalias, Lake, Babeneux at this point in their careers are not cutting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:29 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

I know Pudge will like to hear this, but I put the blame for that squarely on McClure. Although it won't go as a sack against him, it should count as a tackle, sack, fumble, & recovery all against McClure. He vacated the middle without even looking at BROOKS! I mean it's Derrick Brooks! How do you not make sure he isn't coming? I started the Official Sign LeCharles Bentley thread after seeing that play, absolutely terrible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:50 pm 

McClure let Brooks by but Dunn caused the fumbled by whacking the ball with his helment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:39 pm 
Playmaker
Playmaker

dirtybirdnw wrote:
McClure let Brooks by but Dunn caused the fumbled by whacking the ball with his helment.

But he was just trying to save vick from getting nailed...

Think about it, If Dunn wouldnt of gotten in Brooks way, and Vick got hurt somehow by the hit from brooks, we would all be criticizing him for not blocking him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:38 pm 

I'm not critsizing Dunn he made a noble effort to protect Vick. But he he did whack the ball out of Vick's hands. He needs to be aware of where Vick is at all times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:43 pm 
Veteran
Veteran

dirtybirdnw wrote:
I'm not critsizing Dunn he made a noble effort to protect Vick. But he he did whack the ball out of Vick's hands. He needs to be aware of where Vick is at all times.

Easier said than done with one of the top LBs in the game breathing down the neck of our franchise player...