Chad Johnson=Cocky

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

mickvick302
Playmaker
Playmaker

Chad Johnson=Cocky

Postby mickvick302 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:46 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5089816

I Hope he gets laid on his ass this week...Thinking too high of himself
"It's a privilege to wear this winged helmet," English says. "It's about Michigan today. Show everyone why this is the best program in the country!"

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:27 pm

I have to admit I kinda like Chad Johnson. I want my receivers to be cocky of course I also want them to produce the numbers that merit cockiness. Chad Johnson produces and it's pretty rare he doesn't.
Fear the BEARD!

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:52 pm

I like Chad too, but in all reality I love me some me!

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:19 am

Ironically I got the love me some me quote from Terrell Owens, my least favorite NFL player.

Go figure.
Fear the BEARD!

Steve-O
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Steve-O » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:11 pm

Chad Johnson is funny...the crap he talks is usually so over the top that I don't take it to seriously...I like him, but let's just hope the trash talk stays playful and doesn't become TOish...

born2booze
Starter
Starter

Postby born2booze » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:19 pm

I like Chad too. I know you guys won't believe me but he really is a humble guy. If you ever heard him in interviews he is rediculously humble, when he was interview for ESPNews he was asked if he put himself up there with the elite WRs (Moss, TO, and Harrison) and he replied (not a direct quote, just what I can remeber of it) "untill I can help my team get consitant success, like getting into the playoffs consitantly, I cannot compare myself to those guys." That really shocked me, he works hard, plays hard and sounds like a good guy who just likes to be a bit flashy on the field.

The_Incomparable
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby The_Incomparable » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:58 pm

dirtybirdnw wrote:Ironically I got the love me some me quote from Terrell Owens, my least favorite NFL player.

Go figure.

Oh I know, I just thought it would be funny to say here.. The only people Chad pisses off are the guys on his list though, meanwhile his teammates love him & the Bengals will pay him when it comes time for that to happen...i.e................. whenever he wants it.

Return to “The Huddle”