It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: R. White
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:37 pm 
Role Player
Role Player

I thought he showed a lot of potential today against the Dolphins. He has burst and speed as was displayed on the reverse and a couple catches he made.

What do you guys think about him possibly becoming a starter? I know he was a starter today because Jenkins as injured, and after Fin's big game he isn't going to be demoted anytime soon. It seems, though, White is catching on and may possibly become the deep threat on this team to stretch the field.

I have been slightly dissapointed with Jenkins so far, he has played average in my opinion- I hope White assumes a larger role before the season ends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:42 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

you know what? i see jenks starting next week, purely out of protocol. mora has that thing about a not losing ur starting position while injured as seen with dez. but we've seen vick actually pass well! granted he may not pass like that every week but i'd love to see roddy and finn start. finn and vick already have chemistry, and i see the potential with roddy as well. i hope what realistlically plays out is that jenks starts one or two more times with roddy getting more and more touches. roddy will show himself to be the superior playmaker and the one with more chemistry with vick and earns a starting position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:01 pm 
All-Pro
All-Pro

i hope ur right yulin, though i hate to see a guy hurt, it would give roddy the chance to start again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:20 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Jenkins and Rowdy are the future bookends... see what they can do together, bringing in Finneran often.

Post subject: Roddy White he just seems to play better than Jenkins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:38 pm 

you can tell that White is in the game because he has the speed threat.Jenkins alot of times disappears in the game.We are going to need White and speed for defenses to play off of us in order to open things up for the running game and passing.Defenses that are any good will find away to take away one of them so the other has to work.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:36 am 
All-Pro
All-Pro

Roddy needs to start until Jenkins proves he is willing to fight for the ball & will catch it 90% of the times where he should.