Anyone else notice this....

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

AngryJohnny51
Superstar
Superstar

Anyone else notice this....

Postby AngryJohnny51 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:32 am

Now before we go any furthur, I want to say I am a huge Arthur Blank fan, he has done wonders for the team and we couldn't ask for a better owner but......

any one else seeing him in Mora's ear during the game? I believe it was early in the second half and Blank is over shooting the bull with Mora during the game, while live acton was going on! I'm sorry, but that has to be distracting to the coach, players and so on. I'm not big on owners being on the sideline anyway, but if Blank felt the need to come out of the luxury box, at least don't be distracting the coach during plays.

dirtybirdnw

Postby dirtybirdnw » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:56 pm

I've noticed this change also. Last year Blank would only come down to the sidelines before the game and in the final minutes. If it was a tight game he'd stand off in the back of the sidelines and talk with some of the players. But now he is staying down there all game long.

Blank does need to be a little more hands off. He's venturing into Dan Snyder territory.
Fear the BEARD!

MarylandFalcon1
Superstar
Superstar

Sideline

Postby MarylandFalcon1 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:46 pm

And early Jerry Jones territory... at least Jones has learned to stay off the sideline, but it cost him Jimmy Johnson.

MF1

Return to “The Huddle”