Houston gets Buchanon from Raiders is this a good deal

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

thescout

Houston gets Buchanon from Raiders is this a good deal

Postby thescout » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:56 pm

Raiders get deal done for vet CB...Oakland has traded CB Phil Buchanon to Houston for second and third round picks at the 2005 draft. In Houston, Buchanon will be paired with CB Dunta Robinson, the Texans' #1 pick last April who went on to a defensive rookie of the year type campaign with Houston. In return for Buchanon, the Raiders' #1 pick in 2002, Oakland gets the 47th and 78th picks at this year's draft.

I think houston made out well in this deal since while Buchanan stock is down is still above average and could be one of the best def bakcs in the NFL.Also Hosuton keeps its first round pick.For me this was a salary dump and stock up on picks for the raiders.

Vick_ri
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Houston gets Buchanon from Raiders is this a good deal

Postby Vick_ri » Sun May 08, 2005 10:37 am

thescout wrote:Raiders get deal done for vet CB...Oakland has traded CB Phil Buchanon to Houston for second and third round picks at the 2005 draft. In Houston, Buchanon will be paired with CB Dunta Robinson, the Texans' #1 pick last April who went on to a defensive rookie of the year type campaign with Houston. In return for Buchanon, the Raiders' #1 pick in 2002, Oakland gets the 47th and 78th picks at this year's draft.

I think houston made out well in this deal since while Buchanan stock is down is still above average and could be one of the best def bakcs in the NFL.Also Hosuton keeps its first round pick.For me this was a salary dump and stock up on picks for the raiders.

Texans better thank their lucky stars it wasn't RAY Buchanon. LMAO!

Return to “The Huddle”