It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rams deciding between Mack or Watkins
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:01 pm 

Looks like the Rams are deciding between Mack or Watkins with Clowney most likely going no1. If they do select Mack then Ram management as learned from teams like Seattle and the 49ers a strong defense most of the time wins in the playoffs . If Mack and Clowney are off the board come pick 6 then the Falcons likely will pick Mathews/Robinson or Barr, I have a feeling they'll pick the off lineman because of the depth at olb. I believe Robinson will be gone giving the Falcons Mathews at pick 6. So the Falcons improve their offensive line with the KC guard and Mathews. What do they have on defense that is going to scare anyone? The Rams would have Quinn,Long,Mack and add in the 49ers and Seattle a Bears defense that now as AllenHouston,Briggs and I'm sure there are other teams with a few star defensive players. I'd like to have a pro bowl potential off lineman in Mathews or Robinson but as we saw in the Super Bowl DEFENSE TRUMPS OFFENSE. The Falcs have added Jackson and Soliali but both players are parts players. They won't be around 3-5 yrs from now. It's nice to load up on offense but when it matters vs top elite teams DEFENSE wins. It's possible the Falcs become desperate an over draft at pick 6 with Barr. This is not the way to build a team but it seems like it's always the Falcons way of doing things.

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rams deciding between Mack or Watkins
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:32 am 
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

We shall see...

Profile E-mail