It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Which Falcon had the most surprising season in 2013?
Poll ended at Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:17 pm
Robert Alford 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Joplo Bartu 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Joe Hawley 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Corey Peters 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Antone Smith 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Desmond Trufant 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
Paul Worrilow 64%  64%  [ 7 ]
Other 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:17 pm 
Offline
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:03 pm
Posts: 25753
Location: North Carolina
Which Falcon had the most surprising season in 2013? If voting Other, please specify.

_________________
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:12 pm
Posts: 6147
Location: Planet Claire
Toss up between Roddy and Weatherspoon for surprisingly bad.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:30 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 pm
Posts: 4432
Location: Vancouver, WA
I can't say that Worrilow was a huge surprise based on his pre-season performance. I voted for Trufant because I really didn't see him being a Top-10 corner in his rookie year.

_________________
Fear the BEARD!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm 
Offline
Superstar
Superstar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:51 pm
Posts: 4858
Location: New York
backnblack wrote:
Toss up between Roddy and Weatherspoon for surprisingly bad.


You are insane for saying Roddy was bad. Just mind boggling how someone can make that statement. Anyway I went with Trufant because I didn’t have high expectations for him. He really shined this year especially in the second half.

_________________
Image

R.I.P 2013 season


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:00 am 
Offline
Superstar
Superstar
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:41 pm
Posts: 2328
Location: Albany NY
Worrilow came out of no where and cemented himself as a starter. Trufant played well, but as a first round pic I don't find that to be that big of a surprise.

_________________
When life gives you lemons, find some salt and tequila then invite me!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm 
Offline
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:03 pm
Posts: 25753
Location: North Carolina
Roddy was a non-factor for 70% of the season (much like Julio for his rookie season). He was good for the other 30%, but bnb isn't insane. Misguided maybe, but not insane. 8-)

_________________
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biggest Surprise
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm 
Offline
Superstar
Superstar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:57 pm
Posts: 4474
Roddy is a great player; he was just hurt most of last year......I thought he was played too much!!

_________________
"Everything Counts"
Cyril


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


cron