It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm 
Starter
Starter

4 and 2 on the 35 and we punt! Really ballsy there Smitty. I really liked the play call on third and 2, because I was thinking if that didn't work out we'd go for it on 4th down. Wrong. At this point in the season, just go for it there. Come on Smitty.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: WTF
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:48 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

damn. we cant even lose right.

It's like I can see it coming. Of course, anything 'can' happen, but as I write this we are up 21-10 over Green Bay.

The Falcons are going to win this game. Then they are going to win at home against the Skins, providing a three game winning streak that will come crashing down when we lose to the 49ers.

In the final game of the year, the Panthers will play thier starters for a couple series, and we will leave Matt Ryan in the whole game. Sometime in that game is when Ryan will get dinged up. In a 'meaningless' game. Which will lead us into the offseason wondering why and how hurt he is..

Arthur will have another 'presser', where he will say it's 'unnaceptable' and that someone has to go. That will be Pat Hill and Nolan, and porbably the SnC coach too...

TD wont have a top pick, so he will trade up to get Clowney, and continue to build the OL with crosstrained heroes from the later rounds. He might even get a journeyman in FA.

The trade up for Clowney will be viewed as 'aggressive', and show our fanbase we are truly committed to improving it. Clowney will come here and have an immediate impact on the defense, just like Julio did for the offense. He will be able to take over games at times. But he is injured now and has surgery scheduled for the offseason..And just like Julio, who was injured in the combine, Clowney will miss time, too.

And then in a couple years, we will be scratching our heads and wondering about the 'process',

WTF, indeed..Of course, none of the above 'could' happen, too. I just wouldn't be surprised if any of that comes true :whistle:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:00 pm 
Draught Guru
Draught Guru

....somebody hacked me :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:09 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We're just a bad team in general. What a depressing game. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 pm 
Superstar
Superstar

Even more so having to watch Flacco score a TD in those conditions with 45 seconds left... Or perhaps even worse, watching the Browns ALMOST beat Brady with their backup and we can't beat Green Bay with Rodgers on the bench. I swear that Smitty is the worst 2nd half coach in the league.

J. Mora JR.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:55 pm 
Starter
Starter

What a joke. Green Bay without Rogers is a 3-13, 4-12 team. It just seems like once we get a lead the mentality shifts from an aggressive "lets really press the pedal to the metal" to a "lets not make any mistakes and run some clock" mindset. IMO it all starts and ends with smitty. Our defense takes a lot of flak and rightfully so, but our offense basically scored 7 points today and 0 in the second half. That's just unacceptable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:07 am 
Superstar
Superstar

No, we got to remember we're a team nobody gets up for!!

I agree Its unacceptable; but our third Quarters are "nightmares from hell" I started a thread on it, but have no clue if my solution is a solution, or just throwing crap up on the wall!!

It could be the latter but our first halves are twice as good as our third quarters----ALWAYS!!