Chris Henry busted again

Discuss your favorite team: the Atlanta Falcons. As well as all NFL and pro football-related topics, including fantasy football.

Moderators: Capologist, dirtybirdnw, thescout

Pudge
Purveyor of Truth & Justice
Purveyor of Truth & Justice

Chris Henry busted again

Postby Pudge » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:03 pm

4th arrest in 7 months. This time for doing a Marcus Vick, providing minors with alcohol. Originally he was alleged to have sexually assaulted one of these minors, but those charges were seemingly false because the 18-year old girl was slapped with a filing a false police report and prostitution charge later.

Everyone else put a red flag on Chris Henry a year ago, but the Bengals have been an organization that doesn't always read those same red flags (see Kelley Washington, Odell Thurman, and Dennis Weathersby).

Henry has gotten in so much trouble that a compassionate individual such as myself doesn't even feel sorry for him :P It's one thing if these are drug-related charges (I believe only the first was) because then you could spin it that he has an addiction and I have a little more compassionate for drug addicts, but this is just stupid.

I'm betting he doesn't get off with a slap on the wrist like he's done before. Any judge/jury/DA that doesn't try to put this guy away for at least a year is doing an incredible disservice to the general population.
"Vincere scis, Hannibal, victoria uti nescis" -- Maharbal, 216 B.C.E.

PB21
Superstar
Superstar

Postby PB21 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:10 am

Oh,...how much you willing to wager?

widetrak21
Superstar
Superstar

Postby widetrak21 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:21 am

Yeah, didn't you know famous/rich people rarely get in trouble. Sad but true.

Return to “The Huddle”